Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1022

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Is anyone else noticing some changes finally? I don't know what it means but I was disconnected from FB couple of days of days ago and I could not reconnect. Today when I signed in, I had a Facebook Connect button at the beginning of my friends list, right before Ernie. I clicked it 5 minutes ago and all I see is a generic spinning 'wait' circle. I see they made some changes to Ios and Mac, hoping they relieve of us of this unending winter!!!

I've been having issues connecting to the server. Generally happens when I first log in to the game. Just nowgot the server issue in the middle of game play. Not sure if this bodes well or is a sign of impending doom.

Yes, having issues in connecting to the server

Tried reinstalling the App from Play store, now unable to connect back to my account. Any suggestions will be appreciated, very badly in need of connecting back and playing.

Quote Originally Posted by NaveenRS View Post
    Tried reinstalling the App from Play store, now unable to connect back to my account. Any suggestions will be appreciated, very badly in need of connecting back and playing.
    Are you playing on Android Naveen? If so, it seems like a lot of players are having the same problem. Apparently Playrix are aware of it and trying to sort it out. Until they do I'm afraid you'll just have to wait. Sorry!

Thanks for the update, JJay. Hope that doesn't take much time.

Many of us are playing on windows 10 and waiting for an update, what about?

I just started playing TS on my phone but its getting harder to see. so you are saying that those of us who have windows 10 pc.will only get the winter TS? I want the undated version that im playing on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by catz369 View Post
    I just started playing TS on my phone but its getting harder to see. so you are saying that those of us who have windows 10 pc.will only get the winter TS? I want the undated version that im playing on my phone.
    What OS is your phone? This thread is for Windows players and I thought they killed the Windows phone version a while ago!

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    What OS is your phone? This thread is for Windows players and I thought they killed the Windows phone version a while ago!
    they killed also the windows 10 version.....a this time....