Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Good morning townies,
    As we all know Windows is the red headed step child of Playrix. I notice that 9-23 was Townships Birthday but nothing showed up on Windows.
    Not that I was really expecting it to but it would have been nice.

Sorry had to get that out of my system.

On to my actual question, has anyone heard a time on a new update for Windows 10? I know we are about a year behind the other platforms, I blame Facebook for that.

Just Curious,
    Gary
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Tree of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    This thread is for players of Township on WINDOWS (Township Mobile on Windows Phone/Township on Windows 10 PC).

You can post your questions here to get help from other players and discuss events/updates relevant to your platform.
    Hi, I play township on mobile (Android) and at level 57. my township name is dREville. my phone screen got damaged yersterday so I couldint play on my mobile, but I downloaded township on my windows Laptop and when I logged in with my facebook account, even though it saw my name dREville, it started all over from level 1. that is not pleasing considering the work done, reggata's etc.

Any Help? I want to get back to my level

Quote Originally Posted by dREville View Post
    Hi, I play township on mobile (Android) and at level 57. my township name is dREville. my phone screen got damaged yersterday so I couldint play on my mobile, but I downloaded township on my windows Laptop and when I logged in with my facebook account, even though it saw my name dREville, it started all over from level 1. that is not pleasing considering the work done, reggata's etc.

Any Help? I want to get back to my level
    Just sent same reply to your other post but repeating it here in case you haven't seen it:

Hi dREville. Unfortunately the Windows and Android games aren't compatible, so you won't be able to play the same game on both platforms. If your phone gets repaired, or you get a new Android device, you'll be able to retrieve your town, but if you want to play on Windows, you'll have to start again - sorry

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Good morning townies,
    As we all know Windows is the red headed step child of Playrix. I notice that 9-23 was Townships Birthday but nothing showed up on Windows.
    Not that I was really expecting it to but it would have been nice.

Sorry had to get that out of my system.

On to my actual question, has anyone heard a time on a new update for Windows 10? I know we are about a year behind the other platforms, I blame Facebook for that.

Just Curious,
    Gary
    Co-op: Tree of Life
    I checked out some updates in 2018 for android/iOs and they got bouquet factory in mid July and Italian restaurant in October. We got the Bouquet in July 2019, so I am pretty sure we are exactly one year behind and based on that we get an update in the next 2 weeks including the Italian restaurant and some other stuff I don't remember... New zoo and festive factory in January 2020, tool exchange, animal hospital in April 2020. If windows still get updates, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I checked out some updates in 2018 for android/iOs and they got bouquet factory in mid July and Italian restaurant in October. We got the Bouquet in July 2019, so I am pretty sure we are exactly one year behind and based on that we get an update in the next 2 weeks including the Italian restaurant and some other stuff I don't remember... New zoo and festive factory in January 2020, tool exchange, animal hospital in April 2020. If windows still get updates, that is...
    I bow down before your greatness...
    I truly had never thought to did through the mobiles updates to find out when they got theirs and to correspond it to the Win updates.
    We noticed a couple of twitches during the regatta this week in our Co-op. Which generally those happen before a new update deploys.

Now I can only hope we get some Halloween decorations!!!!

Cheers for the info again. If you need a new friend in game my code is in my signature.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Hi, I don't know if anyone has this problem, i only had this recently but my game is disconnected from facebook and wont reconnect even if i keep clicking, every once in a while it would just say can't connect to server,, plz halp

Quote Originally Posted by Nordztorm View Post
    Hi, I don't know if anyone has this problem, i only had this recently but my game is disconnected from facebook and wont reconnect even if i keep clicking, every once in a while it would just say can't connect to server,, plz halp
    One of my co-op mates had this problem week or so ago. Happened on the weekend. Still can not connect. She is playing on a windows phone though.
    I would suggest sending a help ticket to CS from the cog wheel in game. I have found adding a screen shot of the issue helps.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Bonjour. Comment achète t on l'ecole de magie dans les décorations? Ca me met 500 pièces mais l achat est bloqué avec un dessin de pièce de puzzle. Merci pour vos réponses.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx09 View Post
    Bonjour. Comment achète t on l'ecole de magie dans les décorations? Ca me met 500 pièces mais l achat est bloqué avec un dessin de pièce de puzzle. Merci pour vos réponses.
    Hello. How does one buy the School of Magic in Decorations? It shows 500c but the purchase is blocked by a piece of jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for your replies.

SLT. Achetez la puis placer dans votre town. Il faut la compléter en plusieurs étapes, comme le gâteau géant et le bonhomme de neige. Elle n'est disponible qu'en octobre mais vous la finir plus tard.
    Buy it then place it in your town. Then complete in several stages,like the giant cake and snowman. It's only available in October but can be finished later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordztorm View Post
    I've had this problem a few months ago. I had to reinstall the game. Now I know it sounds strange, but I did not lose my progress. I play on PC, probably the game recognised my PC id, so it knew which town I was playing with. Now if I wold have reinstalled the whole operating system, I obviously would have lost my progress, but I uninstalled it and installed it again immediately. You can try support, but this worked for me. Or you can wait a few days, I think we are about to get a new update. At least I hope so.