Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1022

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Darshing you might try contacting CS about it. Not sure how far you will get but it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by darshing View Post
    I was playing the game on the phone.
    I also downloaded the game from Microsoft Store. I want to play it also on PC. ...
    Your msg is not clear (whether the 2nd sentence refers to phone or PC) - is the phone also a Windows phone? If not, they ARE different versions, and you won't be able to continue at the same game lvl on PC, as the Windows version is behind the mobile version(s). You'd be starting a new town indeed.
    You can check out the different platforms >> here.

Doesn't matter if it's a windows phone or not. That is not supported anymore. The only way to sync a PC town is with another, PC, laptop or tablet.

That's how the game is. You can share a town on two Windows devices, two Apple devices or two Android devices - or 3 or more devices that use the same operating system.

But you can not share between Windows and Android, Windows and Apple, Android and Apple, etc. The devices have to use the same operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    That's how the game is. You can share a town on two Windows devices, two Apple devices or two Android devices - or 3 or more devices that use the same operating system.

But you can not share between Windows and Android, Windows and Apple, Android and Apple, etc. The devices have to use the same operating system.
    That's mostly true, but you can sync between android and iOs. And also what I said is important, that you can't sync between windows mobile and windows PC anymore, cause windows phone is missing the last update and is not supported anymore. But i guess most people know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    ... But i guess most people know that already.
    I don't think so, as you can see in the official post I linked to above; so it's valuable info
    Was it mentioned somewhere 'officially' or is it an assumption/experience?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I don't think so, as you can see in the official post I linked to above; so it's valuable info
    Was it mentioned somewhere 'officially' or is it an assumption/experience?
    They did. Microsoft stopped supporting windows phone since last year december or something. First only windows 8, but some devices could be upgraded to windows 10. Then later, I think around december all windows phones. Since this is a microsoft thing, Playrix did not mention it too often.... but in the august update they did say this:

"IMPORTANT NOTICE. Microsoft has stopped distributing app updates to Windows Phone 8.x or earlier devices.
    The Windows 10 version of the game is still supported."

For the december update there were no notes at all. People who have been playing on windows phone just noticed that they didn't get an update anymore.... so sync was out of the question. I think this is only important for players you might think that they can sync PC with phone, but i doubt people even use windows phone anymore or that the game would appear in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    They did. Microsoft stopped supporting windows phone since last year december or something. ....
    oh I remember now, thanks, Rocketto! I thought it was related to players being afraid that Playrix stopped supporting Windows version (on PC), but remember these notes now.

bonjour,
    j'ai debuter le jeu sur android et j'ai vu qu'on pouvait y jouer sur pc
    j'ai voulut recuperer mon compte mais pas moyen comment faire ?
    merci d'avance pour votre aide

Quote Originally Posted by mouhaaa View Post
    bonjour,
    j'ai debuter le jeu sur android et j'ai vu qu'on pouvait y jouer sur pc
    j'ai voulut recuperer mon compte mais pas moyen comment faire ?
    merci d'avance pour votre aide
    Malheureusement vous ne pouvez pas. Ces 2 plateformes ne sont pas compatibles. La version Windows retarde d'un an sur la version Android.