Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Is there a thread about the Windows update that just happened? Or should we just guess?
    I do not believe there is a thread for newest Windows update. However, the newest Windows update introduced new events such as the Snowboarding Challenge and Italian Week. It also featured new expansions and a time limit of Regatta reservations.

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: StarVille - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Admin, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

Eu jogo no windows 10 (Pc), quero saber se consigo logar a conta do meu Pc no meu celular Android e como faço isso. Obrigado.

Quote Originally Posted by Edir.nobre View Post
    Eu jogo no windows 10 (Pc), quero saber se consigo logar a conta do meu Pc no meu celular Android e como faço isso. Obrigado.
    Oi. Infelizmente não é possível sincronizar sua conta do Windows com um telefone Android. Existem três versões do jogo, uma para Android / iOS / Kindle, outra para Mac e uma terceira para o Windows, e não são compatíveis.

I posted yesterday about a problem with the Interseasonal Regatta under Troubles but my post disappeared. I had another question and had to wait 60 minutes to post it (that one didn't disappear).

Since we're new Windows players and this was our first Interseasonal Regatta, we referred to the Wiki for information. According to the Wiki, a player may dump a chest and it will return to the task board. I asked my co-leader Fleetwood to dump a 22 bananas task in a chest that had 2 completed tasks in it. This chest did not return to the task board for anyone else to complete it. Instead, a wooden chest appeared after 60 minutes.

Are the rules different for Windows players? If so, where can I find the correct information??

Quote Originally Posted by DeelightCity View Post
    I posted yesterday about a problem with the Interseasonal Regatta under Troubles but my post disappeared. I had another question and had to wait 60 minutes to post it (that one didn't disappear).

Since we're new Windows players and this was our first Interseasonal Regatta, we referred to the Wiki for information. According to the Wiki, a player may dump a chest and it will return to the task board. I asked my co-leader Fleetwood to dump a 22 bananas task in a chest that had 2 completed tasks in it. This chest did not return to the task board for anyone else to complete it. Instead, a wooden chest appeared after 60 minutes.

Are the rules different for Windows players? If so, where can I find the correct information??
    There's a difference between dumping a task and dumping a chest. If someone has started a task but thinks they won't be able to finish it in time, they can dump that task and it will stay in the chest for someone else to do. You can't dump a single task in a chest if you're not working on it. If you dump the chest before it's completed you will lose all the tasks already finished in that chest, and a completely new chest will take its place.

So could it be possible that your teammate dumped the chest rather than the task?

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    There's a difference between dumping a task and dumping a chest. If someone has started a task but thinks they won't be able to finish it in time, they can dump that task and it will stay in the chest for someone else to do. You can't dump a single task in a chest if you're not working on it. If you dump the chest before it's completed you will lose all the tasks already finished in that chest, and a completely new chest will take its place.

So could it be possible that your teammate dumped the chest rather than the task?
    Yes, because she didn't notice the trash can to the right of the task and used the normal trash can at the bottom. Thanks for your input.

Windows updatr

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    I do not believe there is a thread for newest Windows update. However, the newest Windows update introduced new events such as the Snowboarding Challenge and Italian Week. It also featured new expansions and a time limit of Regatta reservations.

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan,
    Thank you for your answer. Yes I read the notice telling us about the things that are supposedly added. None of these have shown up anywhere in my game that I can tell. C
    It's frustrating that we ,the Windows users, get more information from a wiki page than we get from playrix. Trying to communicate the to the people in the co-op I'm in is problematical to say the least.
    I guess my best option is to opt out of the interpersonal races from now on.

Thanks,
    Gary

I do not know how to find a place to post a question to the people who makes the game. Because what I want to know is, why when my game started over because I got a new phone. And I played that game with much money and gems. Why did it not come with me when I was able to get back on the level I was on, when my new phone finally was able to retrieve all my apps. I feel that is cheating me out of all I've worked for. How am I able to ask them these questions please. I want all I worked for, not only what was there before.

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Ethan,
    Thank you for your answer. Yes I read the notice telling us about the things that are supposedly added. None of these have shown up anywhere in my game that I can tell. C
    It's frustrating that we ,the Windows users, get more information from a wiki page than we get from playrix. Trying to communicate the to the people in the co-op I'm in is problematical to say the least.
    I guess my best option is to opt out of the interpersonal races from now on.

Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,
    These events may take a few days after the update to show up in your town, I don't think they show up as soon as you receive the update (At least that's not the case for Android.). I am not exactly sure when these events will happen, but when they arrive you can find them here.

Quote Originally Posted by Syllivia View Post
    I do not know how to find a place to post a question to the people who makes the game. Because what I want to know is, why when my game started over because I got a new phone. And I played that game with much money and gems. Why did it not come with me when I was able to get back on the level I was on, when my new phone finally was able to retrieve all my apps. I feel that is cheating me out of all I've worked for. How am I able to ask them these questions please. I want all I worked for, not only what was there before.
    Hi, you can transfer your progress from Windows device to Windows device, but if your talking about different operating systems (i.e, Android, IOS, and Kindle can play together, but MAC and Windows are separate versions.) that is not possible because Windows as well as MAC are on different servers from the other platforms.

Hope this helps,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki Fandom
    Town Name: StarVille - Invitation Code: 88USK5
    Co-op: Starville Extreme (I am Admin, by request, Co-op Code: #SKC6HU)

Ethan,

You play on android? I have a very old game on my Kindle that I check every so often, even though I have the newest Fire 10 it is not as enjoyable because of the screen being to small. I will assume () that it is very similar to what you play.
    Going through some health issues so I'm cranky and tired most of the time. I will try to see if I can find the thread on the between season race later.

Thanks,
    Gary