Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Good luck!

I turned on my laptop today and opened up Township and it said that my game had been updated, so I went about my chores and the first thing I noticed was that the video guy is no longer showing me as many video's, then I looked around my town and OMG the whole town is yellow. All the trees are an ugly yellow. On the left side of the lake I managed to get rid of any I had purchased and cover some with buildings but on the right I don't want to know. Why whenever they have an update do they make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by snissen View Post
    Can I count on someone posting here when the next update for Windows is released?

I'm currently playing on Windows Phone 8.1, but since it loses access to the Microsoft Store tomorrow, with the next Township update I will switch to Windows Phone (Mobile) 10. I just need someone to tell me when that happens, since I won't be able to check for updates.

Has anyone else considered this hiccup?
    Hi snissen, there's a post from our Admin announcing the latest update, (also with reference to the Windows 8.1/10 situation) here.

So there's no way to play in W8.1 anymore? I'm screwed

Is anyone having a problem with the mouse being erratic in the PC game? I'm using Windows 10. I've been playing about a year and it's only been since the last game update that my mouse isn't functioning well in the game. It's all over the place. It doesn't do this in other games or in a browser or etc. I've tried changing the mouse and it does the same thing. Anyone having this problem. I appreciate any input or suggestions.
    Last edited by Olive; 08-09-2019 at 01:57 PM.

On a laptop with Win10 - no problems with the mouse (touchpad), but the game keeps changing the "zoom" settings. Used to be only in the Zoo it would do that, now it's doing it in the town too. I'll minimize the game zoomed all the way out, come back into the game & it'll be zoomed all the way in.

Aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with the mouse being erratic in the PC game? I'm using Windows 10. I've been playing about a year and it's only been since the last game update that my mouse isn't functioning well in the game. It's all over the place. It doesn't do this in other games or in a browser or etc. I've tried changing the mouse and it does the same thing. Anyone having this problem. I appreciate any input or suggestions.
    I don't have any issues with the mouse in my game, so it would be best to report this directly from your game, so the technical data from your game will be automatically included in the report. If you're unsure how to contact support, you can check out this guide.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Is anyone else having problems with the latest ad in the Helicopter? The one for Jewels of Rome won't close, the box to "get" the game doesn't have a "close" button and the X in the upper right doesn't work when the "get" box is open. I had to close out Township and restart the game to get out of the ad.

Hello Graylady. I am new to Township. How do I find out which players have helped me because I would like to return the favour.
    I see a tab for recent helpers but it is empty. Hope this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Liad View Post
    Hello Graylady. I am new to Township. How do I find out which players have helped me because I would like to return the favour.
    I see a tab for recent helpers but it is empty. Hope this makes sense.
    Liad,

The tab with recent helpers should have the players that have helped you in the last 24 hours I think. Not sure why yours is blank though.