Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

That is not the case. The Windows version is still up and running, and will continue being supported.
    Few weeks back the usage of emulators on a PC was terminated, but that has nothing to do with the Township Windows app (downloaded from the Microsoft Store).
    So could we then expect a update like everyone else and will the director with the adds for cash return because he just disappeared and its been over a week now?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If i remember correctly, the last update for Windows was in December/January. The different platforms (Android/iOS/Kindle, Win, MAC) are not updated on the same schedule, and unfortunately Windows gets updates more rarely than the mobile platforms.
    You can manually check your app store, and see when is the last time the Township app was updated, and find out if you have the latest version.
    But this is just the problem Windows App store never gives a update for Township. I check everyday for updates but NOTHING and since the airplane event there has been NO other events available why? On android there is events like underwater mining and stuff but NOTHING for Win 10 laptop it's really becoming frustrating because it's just the regatta that still makes me play this game LOVED IT when i started L51 now and getting boring with nothing new.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 04-02-2019 at 03:14 AM. Reason: removed discussion of other games

Quote Originally Posted by TanjaR View Post
    But this is just the problem Windows App store never gives a update for Township. I check everyday for updates but NOTHING and since the airplane event there has been NO other events available why? On android there is events like underwater mining and stuff but NOTHING for Win 10 laptop it's really becoming frustrating because it's just the regatta that still makes me play this game LOVED IT when i started L51 now and getting boring with nothing new.
    The Windows version of the game and the mobile ones (Android/iOS/Kindle) are developed separately, and the updates are released on different schedules, containing different content. Not all features available on the mobile platforms are available on Windows, but they will be introduced in the future.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Facebook has announced they are dropping their apps on Windows Phone as of April 30, 2019.

Will that affect Township on Windows Phone?
    WePlayDaily co-op on Windows Phone

One of the players in the regatta I belong to found something "different" - that I've never seen or heard of - today. They'd clicked on a town expansion area and there was a "new" icon, 4 arrows pointing out from the center & a red bow tied around a small pic of an expansion area. Clicking and holding on it popped up a dialog that said they could expand up to 8 areas, without spending any coin or tools.

They didn't buy it from the Yacht Club. They had lost their zoo recently & it has come back (without a response from Playrix), so I'm wondering if Playrix may have given it to them? I sort of doubt that though, since they haven't received a response from Playrix after turning in a problem report about the missing zoo.

Anyone heard of this, and how can I get one???

Sounds like they won free land expansion coupons somewhere at some point without knowing it...?

The “up to 8” seems odd, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Why I return to level one when I play township in my pc? I was on level 50 in my mobile is there someone know how to continue playing the game either you use a mobile phone or pc?

hi I am trying to transfer Township from one device to another one. Connected to facebook on both devices, Downloaded the game on the new device, listened to the tutorial and now I am stuck. Whats next????

Quote Originally Posted by Heyday View Post
    hi I am trying to transfer Township from one device to another one. Connected to facebook on both devices, Downloaded the game on the new device, listened to the tutorial and now I am stuck. Whats next????
    If you are not asked which town you want to chose after the tutorial, it's probably a matter of the operating systems on the devices being not compatible, so you can't transfer in this case.
    See the overview here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post24761

and dreadnought's reply on this page, here above.

ETA: same reason probably for your problem, Majesty07 - only a Windows phone can play with a Windows PC.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-17-2019 at 07:25 AM.

what's the matter with the regatta ??? the board is grey, all grey ! i'm fed up with bugs !! i'm wondering if i'm not going to leave township, but i want to finish my town first . one thing for sure is that i'll never start again, never even on mobile . it's a great game when everything works and it would be greater if we had the same advantages than mobile support . And now the regatta doesn't work ! i just hope we won't go down to last season like that happened earlier with the season 5 that turned in season 3 ... really fed up with playrix !