Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

I am new. Question...I have options to make jams besides strawberries. But strawberries is only choice I have to grow. Where are the peaches, plums, etc? I NEED FRIENDS in this game too

Quote Originally Posted by smm1303 View Post
    I am new. Question...I have options to make jams besides strawberries. But strawberries is only choice I have to grow. Where are the peaches, plums, etc? I NEED FRIENDS in this game too
    Once you can go to the islands (opens at lvl 29) for the exotic produce you can make other jams. Also when you get to the level that you can grow roses (level 61) that will open also.

If you click on the icon in the lower left corner you will see the interactions for friends. You can also post your friend code like I have done to try and get more friends.

Welcome to the forum and you might check the New to Township thread for more useful info
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Can anyone tell me what building supplies the Italian Restaurant needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Phyle Ex Tension View Post
    No supplies just coins. Something like 900,000 coins if I remember correctly.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyle Ex Tension View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    No supplies just coins. Something like 900,000 coins if I remember correctly.
    Rather (let them) look it up on the Township Wiki

BTW, the Wiki says the Italian Restaurant isn't available on Windows yet. Is the Wiki outdated insofar or is the question posted in the wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Rather (let them) look it up on the Township Wiki

BTW, the Wiki says the Italian Restaurant isn't available on Windows yet. Is the Wiki outdated insofar or is the question posted in the wrong thread?
    Outdated. Windows got an update this week. And that wiki link shows the prices for the main platforms. On windows the factory prices haven't been reduced yet. italian restaurant still costs 820 000...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Outdated. Windows got an update this week. And that wiki link shows the prices for the main platforms. On windows the factory prices haven't been reduced yet. italian restaurant still costs 820 000...
    ah, it's in this update only, I see. Thanks
    Then the Wiki will be updated soon, I think, esp. if someone gives them a hint OR Playrix would post an announcement!
    - it does have the June 2019-update already and does have a remark saying that the factory prices for WIN haven't been reduced yet.
    Anyway, has a lot of helpful info

I noticed a glitch since the update, if you look at the icons on top of the factory you can see the ones over the perfume and beverage factories are blurry. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

Town view 6-12-19.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    A couple of my players can't find an update in their Windows store, anyone else having trouble updating?
    Have those players check their News in the game. Mine had an announcement that the latest update will not run on Windows Phone 10, and that Playrix will not support Township on Windows Phones anymore. (This is not the exact wording; the announcement disappeared after I read it.)

BTW, Microsoft is ending support of Windows Phone 10 after December 10, 2019, in about a week.

Township still runs on Windows 10 computers.
    Last edited by snissen; 12-06-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    WePlayDaily co-op on Windows Phone

Thanks for the info Gary. Appreciated it.
    Yes I looked at the Wiki site DD...always look before I ask... saves time waiting for a reply or dealing with some of the idiots on the web, unfortunately as Rocketto pointed out, the post is out dated.
    Another question I can't seem to find the answer conclusively to is... Can I link a windows game AND an android game to the same facebook?? Different devices (windows on PC and Android on mobile)