Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

New Township group for Windows Players!

Hello everyone) There are not so many of us who plays Township on Windows! So , if you need more Windows friends and in-game neighbors , please join township for Windows group at facebook

This group created for Windows Players mostly.

Don`t be shy:
    - To ask question and reply other player`s ones
    - To share your impressions, gameplay, screenshots of your successes and achievements
    - To add friends and invite to your co-ops
    - To take active part in Community life

Welcome!

I have another problem with clovers after a week I got 100 letters in unaccepted tile and 8 in accepted tile now I helped more than 10or15 player but their clover doesn't show up is 100 is the maximum number of clovers in unaccepted tile???

Quote Originally Posted by yasas View Post
    I have another problem with clovers after a week I got 100 letters in unaccepted tile and 8 in accepted tile now I helped more than 10or15 player but their clover doesn't show up is 100 is the maximum number of clovers in unaccepted tile???
    Yes, the maximum number of letters is 100. You can have up to 50 clovers in the House of Luck but if both places are maxed, you will loose some clovers.

When you have 100 letters waiting, the system will check if you have less then 50 clovers in the house of luck. If you have less then 50, the system put the new clover in it without letter.

The clovers earned while completing request in the co-op chat window go directly to the HofL. We never get letter for them. If your HoL is full, you will loose these clovers.

HELP! everything inside my ZOO disappeared overnight and i don't know what to do. Even my snowman that i had completed was gone. And when i clicked the "report a problem" it took me to chrome opened the start page and that was it. My zoo is level 6 and i have 4 animal enclosures and 3 stores. Plus i had bought a bunch of land add on's. again HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have searched for previous thread with possible answers but the terms were so generic that nothing specific turned up.

I play my game on a Windows mini laptop/tablet and would like to know if I was to download the game on my standard Windows laptop would i be able to play my game on both devices or would it be a new game completely?

I am not sure how my Microsoft account would work in this instance and whether there would be any further complications if i was to have the same game on two separate devices. I assume if it was a new game completely then there would be no complications at all as it would be a different game/different device?

Thank you for any help and advice.
    Peach
    Last edited by Peachville; 03-15-2018 at 12:11 PM. Reason: adding more information

I logged in to township, and my entire Zoo was wiped clean of all buildings and habitats. I have sent many request to playrix and no reply.
    I think it's time to contact microsoft for their lack of responding. Any suggestions?

Could any person tell me is there a Windows update for Township? I have checked my Microsoft Store and tapped on the update button. I informs all games and apps are up to date. Is this true? Because my wife, who plays on Kindle, has far more to her game than I have. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachville View Post
    I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have searched for previous thread with possible answers but the terms were so generic that nothing specific turned up.

I play my game on a Windows mini laptop/tablet and would like to know if I was to download the game on my standard Windows laptop would i be able to play my game on both devices or would it be a new game completely?

I am not sure how my Microsoft account would work in this instance and whether there would be any further complications if i was to have the same game on two separate devices. I assume if it was a new game completely then there would be no complications at all as it would be a different game/different device?

Thank you for any help and advice.
    Peach
    Hi Peach,

frankly, I don't know - but maybe this helps: what goes with what in general is listed here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post24761

so far I've only heard here about Windows PC and WIndows phone (= can play together), but I don't know enough of the devices to be sure in your case. I don't understand either what you mean with your MS account in this context.

So, bringing your question up again. If there's no expert around, I'd suggest you send a PM (private message) to one of the TS Mods with the link to your post here and ask for their help.
    You find them under the Menu "Quick Links | View Site Leaders".
    Good luck
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-19-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GMT View Post
    Could any person tell me is there a Windows update for Township? I have checked my Microsoft Store and tapped on the update button. I informs all games and apps are up to date. Is this true? Because my wife, who plays on Kindle, has far more to her game than I have. Thanks.

Hi,

as far as I know, Windows is indeed a version that appeared later and still doesn't have all what the other versions (IOS, Android, Kindle) have. In the latest announcement Windows isn't mentioned either (which I assume it would have to be).

Thanks _DD_ Glad some person replied to me. I thought it was a state secret. We live in hope.