Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Eisset View Post
    How do I take pictures of my town to share to my friends?
    That depends on the device you're playing on, they are all different. You can google how to take a screenshot for your specific device.
    There is no option to take a screenshot from within the game.

HELLO I still don't got no update's sad I can help my friend's at all due I don't go no updates

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllis Lynn Wiley View Post
    HELLO I still don't got no update's sad I can help my friend's at all due I don't go no updates
    You will have to ask for help inside your game. Go to the help and support then look for the page on update. If you already tried everything mentioned there, click on NO at the question at the bottom. A new window will let you write a message. Explain in details everything you have tried so far. You will get a first message that is a confirmation. Read it, try what they say if you see something new. If you still do not havemthe update, answer back to that message saying so. After that you will have to wait for an employee to contact you. Be patient as it may take many days. While waiting, visit your store every day in case the problem get solved.

Today I have purchased T-Cash and decorations and i have received what i think are new decorations (they are all attached to the Restaurant Event) I have not received teh 110 T-Cash i was expected.

I am using Windows PC to play and when i click the Report An Issue button from within the game i can't log into my yahoo email from the app that it opens.

I have read through the FAQs and can't find another alternative. What can i do to report this issue? Is there a direct email address to write to? I can't find that either if it's here.

Thank you for any advice offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachville View Post
    Today I have purchased T-Cash and decorations and i have received what i think are new decorations (they are all attached to the Restaurant Event) I have not received teh 110 T-Cash i was expected.

I am using Windows PC to play and when i click the Report An Issue button from within the game i can't log into my yahoo email from the app that it opens.

I have read through the FAQs and can't find another alternative. What can i do to report this issue? Is there a direct email address to write to? I can't find that either if it's here.

Thank you for any advice offered.
    Please see my answer in this thread, it's about the same issue.

well still no updates at all
    can not help no one
    that has the new one
    I emailed them have not heard back
    this is not fun now
    plz give me update

OK still cant help any one are this like another game I play they said update has issue with windows 8.1 on pc
    what is gone on with this update plz help

WELL STILL CANT help any one tha thas the new game update yet
    really need sad to I cant even help hardly none

I'm in the same situation. I haven't gotten a new update and now I can't visit anyone's town to help. My husband was able to get the new update and it's kinda annoying to see him be able to play... I hope it gets fixed soon!

Всем привет. Такая ситуация может кто знает. Зашла в союз а выйти не могу, выкидывает из игры. Зашла в игру с компьютера, тоже самое. Зашел в этот союз мой друг и тоже теперь не может из него выйти. Не понимаем что делать.