Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Not here, on Android. Does your IOS game have that, too? (does that one work yet?)
    Haven't notice it on the Kindle. I think I remember this happening last spring/summer with an update then it went away with the next. Maybe the August update or the one after. I'll send a ticket in on it and see what happens.

Thanks DD
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Haven't notice it on the Kindle. I think I remember this happening last spring/summer with an update then it went away with the next. Maybe the August update or the one after. I'll send a ticket in on it and see what happens. ...
    yw, Gary Good re the ticket, as it's still strange, esp. if it happens again.

Não consigo atualizar meu jogo. Como também não mudaram a cena de inverno. Não uso o jogo no celular e sim no notebook, sistema Windows 8.1. Alguém pode ajudar?

Google translate to/from Portuguese

Quote Originally Posted by Nastari View Post
    I cannot update my game. Nor did the winter scene change. I don't use the game on my phone, but on my notebook, Windows 8.1 system. Can anyone help?
    We have only the Admin statement about Windows 8.1 on phone here.
    So, does any Windows-PC-player have an idea, or is it just => check system requirements, and if that looks OK, send an ingame report -?

=> Temos apenas a declaração de administrador sobre o Windows 8.1 no telefone aqui.
    Então, qualquer jogador de PC com Windows tem uma idéia ou é apenas => verificar os requisitos do sistema e, se isso parecer bom, envie um relatório no jogo -?
    (obtenha links da versão em inglês, por favor)

"The Extended Support cycle for Windows 8.1 lasts until January 10, 2023, with Windows 10 extending that date to October 14, 2025."

Microsoft still supports 8.1.

On the Windows store Playrix's stated requirements are Windows 8.1 or higher.

As of right now there is no update for the Windows version of the game. We are at 88 days since the last update and counting.

Winter Has Come!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    "The Extended Support cycle for Windows 8.1 lasts until January 10, 2023, with Windows 10 extending that date to October 14, 2025."

Microsoft still supports 8.1.

On the Windows store Playrix's stated requirements are Windows 8.1 or higher.

As of right now there is no update for the Windows version of the game. We are at 88 days since the last update and counting.

Winter Has Come!!!!!

I'm hoping the next update comes soon. My zoo disappeared in early Dec. Got it back in mid-Jan, with problems. Problems still hadn't been fixed when my zoo disappeared - again - about 2 weeks ago. I'm supposed to get it back with the next update.....

I have a question...… so my friend is using a kindle tablet and im using windows 10 pc.... does that mean we cant be neighbors? weve tried everything with no luck.... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zsmith94 View Post
    I have a question...… so my friend is using a kindle tablet and im using windows 10 pc.... does that mean we cant be neighbors? weve tried everything with no luck.... thanks
    Hi,

That's correct. Windows players can interact only other players on Windows (be friends with, be in same co-op, etc). Kindle can interact with the other mobile platforms - Android and iOS.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

salutare sunt pentru prima data aici si am o intrebare se poate juca pe pc si sa continui mai departe pe mobil si invers ??

Quote Originally Posted by Toderas Sorin View Post
    hello are for the first time here and I have a question can play on PC and continue on mobile and vice versa ??
    Unfortunately, it is not possible, the Windows version is separate from the mobile versions (Android, iOS, Kindle), and the progress cannot be transferred from the PC to mobile (except the windows phones).

Din pacate nu este posibil, versiunea de Windows e separata de cele pe mobil (Android,iOS,Kindle), si progresul nu se poate transfera de pe PC pe mobil (cu exceptie telefoanele windows).
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-19-2020 at 06:50 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES