Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 973

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

  1. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyle Ex Tension View Post
    Thanks for the info Gary. Appreciated it.
    Yes I looked at the Wiki site DD...always look before I ask... saves time waiting for a reply or dealing with some of the idiots on the web, unfortunately as Rocketto pointed out, the post is out dated. ...
    Good wasn't sure you knew about the Wiki.

    and this is rather to all Windows users who got the update:
    If you find out the new/correct numbers for Windows, maybe you could post a comment in that section (follow my earlier link) with the update numbers and content, pls. The Wiki authors will certainly be thankful - and then, we too

  2. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Good wasn't sure you knew about the Wiki.

    and this is rather to all Windows users who got the update:
    If you find out the new/correct numbers for Windows, maybe you could post a comment in that section (follow my earlier link) with the update numbers and content, pls. The Wiki authors will certainly be thankful - and then, we too
    I wrote something there, but like I said, most people don't even know that windows is not compatible with the "main" platforms AND that it is more, than 1 year behind with updates. People think those prices are wrong or it's outdated and they increased the prices XD.

  3. #883
    Someone edited the wiki. Now it shows the prices for windows as well.

  4. #884
    Hi There! I am Adarsh the Township wiki admin (for now).

    Most of the users at the wiki play in other platforms, like Android, iOS, Kindle and Mac. Windows is the only problem there. Today morning, I have noticed a message regarding the Italian Restaurant, from Rocketto. I have added the nessecery info to the page, so that there is no confusion about the costs in Windows platform only. If any issues you can always find me in the there.

  5. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I wrote something there, but like I said, most people don't even know that windows is not compatible with the "main" platforms AND that it is more, than 1 year behind with updates. People think those prices are wrong or it's outdated and they increased the prices XD.
    I haven't seen your msg there (but Adarsh did, as we saw so, thanks for posting the info there!), but I didn't mean it as info for ppl reading there anyway, or only as side effect, when reading the comments - people's questions there don't show more or less knowledge about the game or how to ask/report something than here, IMO, and esp. re versions it isn't easy - but for the Wiki Admins and maybe Mods, if they have some at the moment. You could edit the pages yourself, as you're certainly aware, but I also rely on the more experienced folks there

  6. #886
    Hi there,

    today I started the game and noticed that my zoo suddenly disappeared (and that there's no update on who helped me last - this has been the case since the penultimate update). Furthermore, I can't see any upcoming events on the event board (but that wasn't included in my requests yet).

    I wrote 3 times to the support (in German) and got 3 times the same answer that I should generate the request via the game, because they still need some technical information about the game and the device. However, I created all 3 requests via the game and also told them that I was playing on a PC with Windows 10. What can I do to get help now? If further information is needed, I will be happy to pass it on.

    Thanks in advance!

    P. S.: I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game (very unwillingly!) because I have already invested a lot of money...
    Last edited by Kaytown; 12-13-2019 at 10:57 AM.

  7. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytown View Post
    Hi there,

    today I started the game and noticed that my zoo suddenly disappeared (and that there's no update on who helped me last - this has been the case since the penultimate update). Furthermore, I can't see any upcoming events on the event board (but that wasn't included in my requests yet).

    I wrote 3 times to the support (in German) and got 3 times the same answer that I should generate the request via the game, because they still need some technical information about the game and the device. However, I created all 3 requests via the game and also told them that I was playing on a PC with Windows 10. What can I do to get help now? If further information is needed, I will be happy to pass it on.

    Thanks in advance!

    P. S.: I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game (very unwillingly!) because I have already invested a lot of money...
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game 2 times because I couldn't connect to facebook. I have spent money too, more than I want to admit. Nothing was lost. Your pc stores some data. Also if you are logged in through microsoft with a clean copy of windows, it syncronizes some data, so even reinstalling windows wouldn't lose your progress. Still, it's best to connect with facebook.
    BTW, not seeing the event calendar has nothing to do with your town. It's been buggy on windows for months now.

  8. #888

    Can't enter Canadian profile address.

    Sorry I am replying here, I can't figure out how to post a new question. I live in Canada and tried to make an in game purchase of T cash. I entered my Microsoft password when prompted to do so. It asked for a profile address. The form that comes up is for US address, it will not allow me to change it to Canada so I can get no further in making a purchase. Anyone have any ideas?

  9. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    Sorry I am replying here, I can't figure out how to post a new question. I live in Canada and tried to make an in game purchase of T cash. I entered my Microsoft password when prompted to do so. It asked for a profile address. The form that comes up is for US address, it will not allow me to change it to Canada so I can get no further in making a purchase. Anyone have any ideas?
    I'll try Maybe someone else has some more ideas, if I start with some.
    You should have a "Post New Thread" in every Township forum. Like this:
    20191215_120554.jpg ​tap to enlarge

    If not, look at the bottom of the main page for something like "view full site". I thought that is only for mobiles, but who knows. That gives a lot more options in the forum.

    edit: and yessss! here, on the next page, is dread's answer that explains the address and payment problem.

    ...(guesswork deleted)
    and good luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-16-2019 at 02:26 PM.

  10. #890
    Do anyone have a problem with facebook ? I can't connect and save my town anymore now

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •