Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1022

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Last update I show is 153 days ago.

Zoo Disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    And maybe an upgrade so the zoo won't disappear??

(just lost mine for the 9th time in one year)

Cliffh999, how do I get my zoo back? I don't want to loose my town and progress. I'm on Level 57.

You write to tech support using the Report an Issue button, tell 'em your zoo has disappeared. They'll answer in a day or so. Might take a couple of email back & forth, but they'll be able to restore your zoo. They'll load up your barn with supplies to upgrade any buildings you had to somewhere around the level the building was before going missing. The decorations and enclosures will be put into storage.

I like to take a screen shot or two of my zoo after making any changes to it. Mine's large enough it takes a minimum of 3 screen shots to get all the cleared area. Do an expansion? Screen shot. Add a decoration? Screen shot. Upgrade a building? Screen shot. Having pictures to backup your claims is helpful.

At this time, I've left everything except the buildings in storage. I'm using the buildings to sell stuff, making points. The deco's and enclosures don't really do anything but look pretty, and if they're in storage they won't disappear the next time the zoo takes a trip to Never-Never land.

When conversing with tech support, don't start new emails. Keep the conversation in one email.

I’m having trouble getting assistance.i have lost my mine completely. I have no idea how this happened. I have asked for help everyday since Monday I have received only automated responses. Is this typical? What can I expect from the help desk? I’ve been playing for 3 years. Thank you!

Hi, guys n dolls.

I was wondering if there is a Township Terms of Service document somewhere that I can look into. I'm kinda' getting TOSs from Discord as well as the game if I can to see where the commonalities are and get a better understanding of what's good to know and what is bad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Kendra View Post
    Hi, guys n dolls.

I was wondering if there is a Township Terms of Service document somewhere that I can look into. I'm kinda' getting TOSs from Discord as well as the game if I can to see where the commonalities are and get a better understanding of what's good to know and what is bad.

Thanks
    If you google Playrix Terms of Use you will find them

[I] have tried everything to get report an issue to work it wont even come up when i click it and i want my building supplies back that disappeard today

To all you guys trying to contact customer support, if you can't do it from inside the game, you can try using this form here :

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=web&contact=1

Not sure how helpful it will be to you, but good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Quivican View Post
    I’m having trouble getting assistance.i have lost my mine completely. I have no idea how this happened. I have asked for help everyday since Monday I have received only automated responses. Is this typical? What can I expect from the help desk? I’ve been playing for 3 years. Thank you!
    You have to reply to the automated message, do exactly what it tells you to do, or it closes your ticket. Its not the same as real life where an auto reply seems like they are blowing you off. In Playrix's case they use it as the first review, so dont ignore it!

I was playing the game on the phone. I also downloaded the game from Microsoft Store. I want to play it also on PC. I login with Facebook but nothing changes. I can continue the game from where I was on phone. On PC I am lvl 3 and there is like different accounts.