Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

I did not realize the window version was so far behind the other versions and now I'm on level 65. I don't want to start over on a new version. Is there anyway to transfer your town from Microsoft to Amazon or another version?

Quote Originally Posted by jpduncan12 View Post
    I did not realize the window version was so far behind the other versions and now I'm on level 65. I don't want to start over on a new version. Is there anyway to transfer your town from Microsoft to Amazon or another version?
    Unfortunately no. Each version is it's own game and does not work with other versions.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Ok I have another question. Tried to do a support ticket on a co-op issue. Went to fill out platform and this is what I got.

IMG_0539.jpg
    no clue why this is sidewise in here.

Now to the question in this. Does this mean Playrix is discontinuing support for Windows PC?
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Ok I have another question. Tried to do a support ticket on a co-op issue. Went to fill out platform and this is what I got.

IMG_0539.jpg
    no clue why this is sidewise in here.

Now to the question in this. Does this mean Playrix is discontinuing support for Windows PC?
    I wouldn't think so. I notice it is also missing Kindle as a choice, but would not expect this to mean they are intending to stop support for it. As a kindle user I would probably select the Android option from that list.

ETA I should add I would select Android and explain in my query I am in fact on kindle
    Last edited by Downton; 10-20-2019 at 02:24 PM.

And they did it again ! The prehistoric world in regatta ... it means i won't play playrix for 2 months . I really don't feel like to come back to this game anymore . I saw all my high levels friends stop that game cause there was nothing new, and now after 2 months with twice the same event with the same decos, we are back to prehistoric world in the yachtclub . Seriously, do they think people will stay in that game if there's nothing new ??? I don't . I really want to finish my town, buy all the lands and put the decos i've got for that and then i'll stop . They lost another player !

And another thing that bothers me : playtika bingo ad !!! We can't do anything with that . It blocks my game, i must close and open it again and i don't get money or bills ...

Will Playrix do something for that ????
    Last edited by litchi; 10-20-2019 at 08:18 AM.

...Now to the question in this. Does this mean Playrix is discontinuing support for Windows PC?
    I'd be suspicious only, if Windows PC was mentioned before and vanished. Do we know this?

Quote Originally Posted by litchi View Post
    ...And another thing that bothers me : playtika bingo ad !!! We can't do anything with that . It blocks my game, i must close and open it again and i don't get money or bills ...

Will Playrix do something for that ????
    If you report it from ingame, so they get the necessary data, probably. The description for Windows is here.
    Note that you must rep!y to the first automated answer, in order to reach a human person in Customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'd be suspicious only, if Windows PC was mentioned before and vanished. Do we know this?
    DD,

I'm fairly sure when I did the support ticket for the missing Co-op tag I selected Windows.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC

DD,

I'm fairly sure when I did the support ticket for the missing Co-op tag I selected Windows.
    missing Coop tag? that's something different than the currently missing Coop member, right? Then I would report it to Playrix as an error in their Helpshift choices/description and / or their report form - and see what they say.

I got the co-op tag fixed a couple of weeks ago. So that is a non issue.
    They were very quick to respond on it.

Link to issue I asked about in the co-op forum.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...op-chat-issues

I will work on it after I get passed yet another doctor appointment next week.

DD thanks for your help!

P.S. It looks like CS has fixed part of my co-op members issues not the co-op chat one yet though.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC