Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Just submitted a ticket on missing store boxes. Has anyone else had this happen? I was up to 200 boxes. When I counted today I was at 127.

I don't figure to get a reply until Monday at the earliest.
    But you know me I'm just curious.

Como puedo chatear en privado con mus amigos del juego???

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Just submitted a ticket on missing store boxes. Has anyone else had this happen? I was up to 200 boxes. When I counted today I was at 127. ....
    They probably won't admit it, but I believe they underestimated the patience we learn from their game and didn't think someone would take the time to count that far. *G*
    Good luck and let us know the answer, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabet123 View Post
    How can I chat privately with my friends from the game?
    Privately chatting isn't possible in the game, just outside, check the Devs' list here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

Group chat in the Coop is the only feature you get in that context.

Google translate =>
    Chatear en privado no es posible en el juego, justo afuera, mira la lista de desarrolladores aquí:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045

El chat grupal en Coop es la única característica que obtienes en ese contexto.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    They probably won't admit it, but I believe they underestimated the patience we learn from their game and didn't think someone would take the time to count that far. *G*
    Good luck and let us know the answer, pls!
    Got a message back today...

Hello!

I am sincerely sorry for the delay in reply. My name is ###### and I will do my best to help you. We've checked the backups of your game and failed to find any information about the 200 boxes. The maximum number of the boxes in your game is 127 and this number never decreased. I can assure you that there is no technical error in your game.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Sigh

Got a message back today...

Sigh
    oh good grief. That's disappointing indeed. If you are sure about the 200 (which I assume), it makes one doubt about their program, huh?

And I wouldn't have an idea how one can make proof for that. They should show the number of boxes somewhere at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh good grief. That's disappointing indeed. If you are sure about the 200 (which I assume), it makes one doubt about their program, huh?

And I wouldn't have an idea how one can make proof for that. They should show the number of boxes somewhere at all times.
    Basically out however many T-cash. Although most of it came from the HOL, mine, Airplanes. and such. But that's more than I have right now.
    I will keep this mail and maybe buy back to 150 boxes but that's about it.

I've found that having screen shots of the zoo come in handy when it disappears. I can send in a copy of the shot(s) and tech support can see what I had.

Might be a bit hard to take screen shots of 200 boxes, have to take quite a few.

I do the zoo about every other week. Which since I got a new building I should probably do it soon.

But taking screen shot of boxes? No idea on how to even start.

....But taking screen shot of boxes? No idea on how to even start.
    That's what I meant above, too - you can't show where you are in the 'line'. But even bigger problem might be that they wouldn't believe your proof anyway, as they state that the 127 never changed to more (or less). That means that you somehow managed to buy about 70 boxes that the server didn't notice.... big hm.