Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by cap27@verizon.net View Post
    There should be separate storage for the zoo! Why does everything have to end up in the barn? How stupid is that? SEPARATE STORAGE FOR THE ZOO PLEASE! Thank you!
    Additional storage buildings are already ruled out by the devs. Please see this list for others ideas like this.

Dear all,

I am playing the game on Windows 10 too. Since a few hours when I try to visit others friends city I´ve got the notice I can´t visit them because they have the new update!!!

Well, there is no update for my game! I´ve visited the windows store and there is no update! What to do now??

Also here is no announcement if there is a new update for the Windows 10/windows phone users? Or maybe there is only an update for windows phone user and not for windows10 users?

Anyone could answer my questions? I would really appreciate it much! Thanks in advance!!

Joycity

Playing on Windows10
    Townlevel 86
    Zoo Level 19

Quote Originally Posted by JOYCITY2810 View Post
    Dear all,

I am playing the game on Windows 10 too. Since a few hours when I try to visit others friends city I´ve got the notice I can´t visit them because they have the new update!!!

Well, there is no update for my game! I´ve visited the windows store and there is no update! What to do now??

Also here is no announcement if there is a new update for the Windows 10/windows phone users? Or maybe there is only an update for windows phone user and not for windows10 users?

Anyone could answer my questions? I would really appreciate it much! Thanks in advance!!

Joycity

Playing on Windows10
    Townlevel 86
    Zoo Level 19
    Hello;
    Well this is a Windows update for the game. When you were in the MS Store, did you click on updates? Some people have problems with there store and some don't. Make sure you are logged into your account.

We are transplants to Township from another game that had major issues. We are trying to get all of our players from that co-op in to our Township co-op; however, one player is having difficulty downloading the game on her laptop. She says it gets to 6.71 KB then gets stuck. She says it's a new laptop so system requirements shouldn't be an issue. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SSF View Post
    We are transplants to Township from another game that had major issues. We are trying to get all of our players from that co-op in to our Township co-op; however, one player is having difficulty downloading the game on her laptop. She says it gets to 6.71 KB then gets stuck. She says it's a new laptop so system requirements shouldn't be an issue. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Ask her to visit this site troubleshooting Windows and it's store HERE
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Nope ! Customer support still don't understand English & only reply with template messages

My Add A Friend Has Been Empty For Months

Cant Add Or Invisit Anyone Its Empty Play on Windows P.C. Please Help
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-05-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: merged

Hi All:

Well I am at level 82 and I built my last community building. My question is? What can you do with the building materials since there is no more community buildings to be built. And I am not wasting them on the Zoo, since my zoo doesn't like sticking around. The darn thing keeps disappearing after a week or so. I've built cafe's and snack shack and then just watch it disappear. I've done this about 8 times now, I know. I'm just glutton for punishment. If they aren't use for anything other than the zoo, can I sell them to make room in my barn then.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Alienmenace View Post
    Hi All:

Well I am at level 82 and I built my last community building. My question is? What can you do with the building materials since there is no more community buildings to be built. And I am not wasting them on the Zoo, since my zoo doesn't like sticking around. The darn thing keeps disappearing after a week or so. I've built cafe's and snack shack and then just watch it disappear. I've done this about 8 times now, I know. I'm just glutton for punishment. If they aren't use for anything other than the zoo, can I sell them to make room in my barn then.

Thank you
    Hi. I've just done the same (but not on Windows) and am looking forward to having free barn space (though I'm sure it won't last long!!) I'm planning on selling them though I've seen a theory on here that if you sell them all the algorithm thinks you need more and sends only bricks, glass etc and no barn upgrade materials, so I might keep a few. Also from a latest township Facebook post, it looks like they're planning a new community building, (but on Windows that may be a while), so you may have to start saving again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Unger View Post
    My Add A Friend Has Been Empty For Months

Cant Add Or Invisit Anyone Its Empty Play on Windows P.C. Please Help
    Hi! If you already checked your internet connection and there's nothing wrong with that, and your "Find Friends" tab is still empty, you should send a report from within your game. You can find HERE a guide on how to do that for Windows.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES