Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Sorry my mis-speak. I don't mean support as in customer service. I mean support as in updates.

Playrix makes a exponential amount of money off the mobile platforms vs what it makes from the PC. Say 5% of the new players on PC purchase the .99 cent beginners bundle. that's less that 50 dollars US. But if 5% of the new mobile users purchase the same thing that's almost 2000 dollars US.

It's about the money.

I have had nothing but good experiences from dealing with CS in the game
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Sorry my mis-speak. I don't mean support as in customer service. I mean support as in updates.
    It's about the money. ...
    oh I see yes, and it's probably also indeed about the (amount of) ppl looking after us.
    On Android, I don't long so much for the updates (simply cos they happen). But I would love it if they listened to (some of) our wishes more (had time for it, that is). Handy list available.

and, did you have the impression yet to have seen different Ernie-towns on Windows?

Has anyone been able to get a response from Playrix about updates for Windows? I have tried to get in touch with them about purchasing that took my (real) mopney but did not result in any items but thgey have sent me on a wild goose chase. I gave up with that but still would like to know if we are getting an update or if there is no point in playing any more. I have a 2-1 tablet/computer that will only support Windows. So frustrating!

How do we get support for the web version, windows 10 on pc? Not playing mobile version and not on facebook. My coop needs help, please!

You get the other fruits on your ships which are available in later levels.

I'm just finishing up a trouble ticket w/tech support. They said we're going to get an update in the near future - and it should eliminate the disappearing zoo problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Spring View Post
    You get the other fruits on your ships which are available in later levels.
    In a thread with 94 pages it would be helpful to quote or at least name the person you're addressing
    On Linear Mode (Display) it can't be deciphered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    I'm just finishing up a trouble ticket w/tech support. They said we're going to get an update in the near future - and it should eliminate the disappearing zoo problem.
    wowzers... that's one statement...

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    Wow, not too sure when the "near future" will be, (but really hope it's soon for you guys), but eliminating the zoo problem would be enormous It's been going on for so long now (years!) Fingers crossed that that's true and is actually going to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh I see yes, and it's probably also indeed about the (amount of) ppl looking after us.
    On Android, I don't long so much for the updates (simply cos they happen). But I would love it if they listened to (some of) our wishes more (had time for it, that is). Handy list available.

and, did you have the impression yet to have seen different Ernie-towns on Windows?
    Ernie's town seems to be the same across 4 different devices now. My wife did get a flash of the new train skin on her iPad this morning
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Ernie's town seems to be the same across 4 different devices now.
    I meant more over time - "my" Ernie had a different town, or rather layout, when I started and then f.e. last year.
    But as we seem to have the same Ernie now, that's probably the same procedure everywhere, exchange from time to time.
    I'd really be curious to know how they handle that (person-wise... get a new town by getting a new Ernie? and how can one Ernie be the same for so many of us? how do they decide what to request (from whom)?)

My wife did get a flash of the new train skin on her iPad this morning
    ooh I had forgotten! thx for the reminder Now I had to look immediately:
    tempFileForShare_20200226-165656-min.jpg
    you can see the skins by tapping either on the symbol top left, like at the heli, or on the trains.

And...
    Screenshot_20200226-165423-min.jpg

the "choice" window is only in preparation state for the station - for the trains we can choose between (the available) 3 already

(tap screenshots to enlarge)
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-26-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: added pics