Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

That is a fine question for this forum, and welcome.

If you are playing the Windows version of the game on your new laptop, I don't think it is possible to move a game to it from your iOS or android phone. The mobile versions of the game have some different features from the Windows version and they aren't compatible. That also means Windows players can't be in the same coops with mobile players, unless something has changed recently.

I don't know how it works if it is a MAC laptop.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-05-2020 at 12:41 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Hello Brandy & Welcome!

This is a good place for your question if you're using Windows on either of the devices. Actually, the answer to your question is the same no matter which operating system you're using.

And that's the thing, both of your devices have to be running the same operating system - such as Windows. If so, linking your game to Facebook on both devices should sync them automatically. If they're not both using the same operating system, sync'ing them isn't going to be possible. For example, DW has the game on both her phone (running Android) and a laptop (running Windows), she can't sync the games between the two - they're two separate towns, she had to start from scratch on the laptop even though the phone was on level 25.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I just found your reply last night. I logged into my microsoft account but cannot find place for changing time and region. Then I decided to try going to settings on my computer. Could not believe it when I found the region set to US. I changed it to Canada and went back to the game. Tested out buying and it worked!!!! Thank you so much. Only problem, I just did what I vowed I would never do. I bought T cash when it was not a good enough sale price. I did get the beginners pack, which was not too bad at $2.49 but had this been working when I first started playing I would have been waiting for the 280 T cash for 99 cents.
    Still, I am so glad to have finally gotten a solution. After a long chat session with Microsoft and a second person trying to help, they finally told me that I could not buy T cash when living in Canada without a US credit card. I just knew that had to be wrong, considering that people living all over the world are playing this game.
    Thanks again.

Please my friends, I am facing a big problem ,, I am trying to link between the game and my Facebook account a week ago '' connecting '', but I failed, I asked for help from the game help platform but they responded to me that it is not possible at the moment, please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Libya-travel Tourism View Post
    Please my friends, I am facing a big problem ,, I am trying to link between the game and my Facebook account a week ago '' connecting '', but I failed, I asked for help from the game help platform but they responded to me that it is not possible at the moment, please help me.
    Uninstall, then reinstall immediately. Done that 3 times already, worked all 3 times.
    Windows : Level 107
    Android : Level 76

I've noticed this after the last update.

Some of my icons over the factory are blurry(?). See screen cap.

Is anyone else having this issue? I haven't tried to uninstall yet to see if that fixes it.

BlurryIcon.jpg
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    I've noticed this after the last update.

Some of my icons over the factory are blurry(?). See screen cap.

Is anyone else having this issue? ...
    Not here, on Android. Does your IOS game have that, too? (does that one work yet?)

Are there going to be any new homes or community buildings. I am amassing lots of material, but nothing to use it on since I have built the last home and the bank.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lulajul View Post
    Are there going to be any new homes or community buildings. I am amassing lots of material, but nothing to use it on since I have built the last home and the bank.

Thank you
    I am pretty sure windows will get everything else the other platforms has. So that's 4 more CBs and 5 more enclosures. But first we'll get an update which changes the zoo from grindy, but useful to grindy and almost useless. The main question is rather when will this happen. I think after color splash there will be an update, since it's the last thing listed in the update notes.
    Windows : Level 107
    Android : Level 76

That's great I cant wait for the new stuff, but the zoo I can do without, unless changing from grindy will fix the issue with it disappearing. I've had my zoo disappear at least 30 times. As soon as customer service replaces my items and I have put everything back, it disappears again. I think the longest I've gone without having to contact them is 1 week.