Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

o Zoológico é com joias ainda aqui no Windows, e os eventos vem a cada ano...sei lá não tem frequência. Pq é diferente do jogo no celular?

Hello everyone. What is the township server URL? I need to know that so I can set up traffic filters on my router. I need to block most internet access at certain times of a day, while leaving township capable of reaching the server and logging in.
    Thanks.

Hi, I have not yet received any updates for my game since I have installed my Township Windows 10
    My Town's Name is Honeydew Town on my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Grotsius View Post
    Hi, I have not yet received any updates for my game since I have installed my Township Windows 10
    My Town's Name is Honeydew Town on my pc.
    If i remember correctly, the last update for Windows was in December/January. The different platforms (Android/iOS/Kindle, Win, MAC) are not updated on the same schedule, and unfortunately Windows gets updates more rarely than the mobile platforms.
    You can manually check your app store, and see when is the last time the Township app was updated, and find out if you have the latest version.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Someone saw that playrix didn't support the game on computer anymore . Is it right ? won't we have any updates anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by litchi View Post
    Someone saw that playrix didn't support the game on computer anymore . Is it right ? won't we have any updates anymore ?
    Hi,

That is not the case. The Windows version is still up and running, and will continue being supported.
    Few weeks back the usage of emulators on a PC was terminated, but that has nothing to do with the Township Windows app (downloaded from the Microsoft Store).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Was there any update last night ? We can't send gifts to our friends, Woody doesn't ask me if i want to see ads for bills or money, and when we click on the letter at the left, it's said Nile season . Don't tell me we're going to have the same season than this one in 2 weeks, as it was with Art season ?

Last time my Township was updated was Febr. 21, 2019. To fix some glitch in the game. I'm fed up with the game. I'm quitting it after this race. I'm at level 100. The last community building you can build is the Bank, there is nothing else past that. The last factory you can build is the Kitchenware factory at level 78. There is nothing to build after that. The only thing that keeps this game interesting is the Regatta, but that is getting boring. On the Windows platform, this game is really starting to stink. The other platforms have so much more. In my opinion, I really think that the game makers discriminate against windows users.

Hi can anyone tell me if there is any update for Windows10 i had one event the Aeroplane and from there nothing. The director also don't give me any video ads to watch for TCash is there a glitch or something I can do to fix this? that is the only way I can get TCash. Thank you TanjaR

I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Alienmenace View Post
    Last time my Township was updated was Febr. 21, 2019. To fix some glitch in the game. I'm fed up with the game. I'm quitting it after this race. I'm at level 100. The last community building you can build is the Bank, there is nothing else past that. The last factory you can build is the Kitchenware factory at level 78. There is nothing to build after that. The only thing that keeps this game interesting is the Regatta, but that is getting boring. On the Windows platform, this game is really starting to stink. The other platforms have so much more. In my opinion, I really think that the game makers discriminate against windows users.
    This is what i am starting to think as well everyone else gets updates but there is NO update on the Windows App store for Win 10 players. It would be nice if we with OS on laptops and desktops could get the same wonderful treatment as the Windows mobile players!