Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Ethan,

You play on android? I have a very old game on my Kindle that I check every so often, even though I have the newest Fire 10 it is not as enjoyable because of the screen being to small. I will assume () that it is very similar to what you play.
    Going through some health issues so I'm cranky and tired most of the time. I will try to see if I can find the thread on the between season race later.

Thanks,
    Gary
    Hi gggillis ,
    Yes, I play on a very old, but reliable Android (ZenPad) tablet. I got a new phone to upgrade to something newer, but a phone is too small to play TS on. So yes, it's pretty similar. I'm sorry the hear you're going through health issues, and hope you get better! I will let you know if I find anything about the Regatta's between season!

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Ethan,

Are you the same Ethan from the wiki? Noticed the name last time I was looking at stuff there and reading some comments.

Just a couple of things from my take on the update.
    1. LITERALLY yes I said it.. hate the new inter season regatta.
    2. I had to opt out of the regatta for medical reasons but the new stuff in the Yacht club looks really nice.
    3. I know why we need sugar cane for the saxophone but trying to explain it to some of my co-op mates is a mess.

Not sure on the expansions since I don't have all of mine done as it is. Can't wait for the new events.

Gary

Ethan,

Are you the same Ethan from the wiki? Noticed the name last time I was looking at stuff there and reading some comments.
    That would be me, one of the admins!
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville | Co-op: T Rose (#RDWF68)
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

when will there be 'events' for Windows players?

Also why don't I ever get any ads in the heli pad, nothing happens when i click on it and never has

I have sent in FIVE support tickets asking about events - each time I send a request, I get a new response telling me how to send in the request which is what I have done. Frustrating is just the beginning of describing the brush off I have received and in email they say something witty to I guess lead me to believe they are reading my request, but if they were would I have FIVE ticket numbers? No.

I have a question about restricting a player from regatta? We have a 6 task rule and the player did 2 and did not opt out as the recommended option if you cannot do 6. I do not want to kick the player as we are pretty relaxed. My question is, how do I restrict when it is not showing up as an option? We are about to start 2/4 week of regular regatta race. Do I have to wait for the next 4 week regatta, or can I restrict the player now? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsj03 View Post
    when will there be 'events' for Windows players?
    I would like to ask that again at this point. After announcing that there will be events, nothing happens. What's so hard about it?
    I understand that it is programmed on different systems, but at some point it should be done?

How long should Windows Players wait? That is totally annoying!
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytown View Post
    I would like to ask that again at this point. After announcing that there will be events, nothing happens. What's so hard about it?
    I understand that it is programmed on different systems, but at some point it should be done?

How long should Windows Players wait? That is totally annoying!
    Thx
    The last 2 events on windows was the flying one. Which I enjoyed. But weren't they like 3-4 months apart? Or was it 6 months apart? I have seen some of the other events on Kindle and did not enjoy them as much. Not sure when/if we will get an answer on here. Most of the responses I have got have been from Ethan from the TownshipWiki

Welcome to being a redhead step child,
    Gary

...Not sure when/if we will get an answer on here. Most of the responses I have got have been from Ethan from the TownshipWiki
    If you mean and expect an answer by Playrix in the forum, this part of a former Mod's post might help to understand, why you get mostly answers from players:

Please Note:
    Most of the interaction here is with other players; these are player-moderated forums. Playrix hosts these forums and you may see a Playrix admin pop in to make announcements or occasionally respond to a thread.