Thread: 6 years - what was the gift?

6 years - what was the gift?

Hi, dear forum fonts of knowledge,

I was absent for a couple of weeks so missed the fishing completely, but I'm getting a message saying congratulations on a six year anniversary and please accept this new gift....but no gift appears...? So my question is:

Have I missed the gift and what was it?

Thank you.

Hi,

About a month ago Township celebrated its 6th birthday, and we got a profile picture and some tcash, along with a selection of decorations which were offered at a discount.
    You can see the details, along with the decos and the discussion about it in this thread: Township's 6th Birthday.

Edit: Since the decorations were a time-limited offer, you probably missed those, but did you get the profile picture? And the tcash?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-21-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I remember buying some decorations and wondering why we were suddenly being offered them!! Maybe my message got lost in the post until now. As for extra cash, I don't remember that, but perhaps only because I spent nearly all my cash on those random lovely expensive decorations

Thanks dreadnought!

Lol, glad to hear you didn't miss out on the random lovely expensive decorations then!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

dread, could you maybe-please add the avi pic in the thread you linked to? It was the sheep with the stars (in eyes or hair *g*), I think?

then Life Jacket could check, and we have the reference there, too.

LifeJacket, another small hint: The TC gift is often at the bottom of the ingame post we get from Playrix. I seem to recall that it once simply "flew" to my other TC, when I closed the post window. That would be one possible explanation why you might not have noticed it, esp. if the text was long and you didn't scroll all down.
    The other possibility is, it is still sitting there *g* but I doubt it.