Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

If you play in full screen mode, you have to hover with your mouse over the upper edge of the screen for a second, and the menu bar will appear. Then, you just click on the "X" in the upper right corner, and the game will close.
    thank you Dread that worked, crazy hidden bar.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Can you be more specific? Do you get any error messages? Can you see the option to connect, does it open the pop-up window where you can enter your username/password?
    yes i can see the option of connect .,,,but when i touch it nothing happens ... i am playing township on windows 10

When is the latest update for the Windows tablet slated to come out?

Someone once told me you have to be at level 5 or higher before you can connect to Facebook.

I haven't verified it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by snissen View Post
    Someone once told me you have to be at level 5 or higher before you can connect to Facebook.

I haven't verified it myself.
    This is correct.

When you first open a new game, you have to play through the tutorial first, as you can’t really do anything else.
    The tutorial will automatically push you to level 5. After that, you can connect to Facebook.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

I am a Co-Leader of our co-op and trying to find some information for one of our players. She has purchased a Windows/Xbox gift card and is trying to use it on Township. I've tried to find out IF that can be done, and if so, HOW but have had no luck. Any help you can pass along would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SSF View Post
    I am a Co-Leader of our co-op and trying to find some information for one of our players. She has purchased a Windows/Xbox gift card and is trying to use it on Township. I've tried to find out IF that can be done, and if so, HOW but have had no luck. Any help you can pass along would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Hi,

All purchases in the game are made through the store the game was downloaded from. In your friend's case, Microsoft Store. She will have to set up her account (Microsoft account), enter the payment details, etc., and when trying to make purchases in the game, she will be redirected to Microsoft Store. There she will find the option to redeem a gift card, where she can enter the gift card's details and complete the transaction.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The default app that handles purchases is the Microsoft Wallet. Note that Microsoft Wallet for Windows Phone is being retired Feb 28, 2019.

This is in conjunction with Microsoft's slow withdrawal from all Windows Phone platforms. The Windows 10 operating system should not be affected (I hope!).

I'm a long time Township player on Android, but recently I wanted to try it again from the start, so I started a game on Windows (PC) too. I know how interseasonal regattas look like on Android and now I'm a bit surprised how it is on Windows. No chests with 3 tasks each, no coop goals, it looks like a normal seasonal regatta, only without tokens and seasonal tasks. Why it is so different? I was looking forward to interseasonal as I know it, now I'm a bit disappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by Petr Starý View Post
    I'm a long time Township player on Android, but recently I wanted to try it again from the start, so I started a game on Windows (PC) too. I know how interseasonal regattas look like on Android and now I'm a bit surprised how it is on Windows. No chests with 3 tasks each, no coop goals, it looks like a normal seasonal regatta, only without tokens and seasonal tasks. Why it is so different? I was looking forward to interseasonal as I know it, now I'm a bit disappointed...
    Development on the different platforms was begun at widely different times, Petr, so as yet they aren't quite in sync. I would hope the Devs intend to try to get us all up to speed with each other, and indeed Windows and Mac do seem to be gaining ground on iOS/Android/Kindle all the time, but I don't recall whether it's ever been promised that fully identical versions will be possible.

In the meantime, if you keep your eye on the Township News for official announcements of Windows updates, as well as this thread, you should find information that'll be of use to you in your new game.