Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

This thread is for players of Township on WINDOWS (Township Mobile on Windows Phone/Township on Windows 10 PC).

You can post your questions here to get help from other players and discuss events/updates relevant to your platform.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-13-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you Greylady. This is a great idea

yashbisariya
    We have a big trains are not bringing mining tools since its so frustrating coz we have to either buy the tools from dealer or wait for the ship to bring the tools.....when the dev fix this bugss??? Hmmm i love the update but not getting to start frustrate coz of this bug.....

Quote Originally Posted by yashbisariya View Post
    We have a big trains are not bringing mining tools since its so frustrating coz we have to either buy the tools from dealer or wait for the ship to bring the tools.....when the dev fix this bugss??? Hmmm i love the update but not getting to start frustrate coz of this bug.....
    Hi there. Liza posted that a fix for this would be available in a week's time. Time will fly you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. Liza posted that a fix for this would be available in a week's time. Time will fly you'll see ������
    здравстуйте!подскажи те пожалуйста как отправить код другу чтобы добавить его в игре в друзья ??сколько не пробывали с подругой ничего не получается

у вас платформы разные скорее всего, что бы зафрендится ну чт бы у обоих был или андроид или виндовс моб или мак

у вас платформы разные скорее всего, что бы зафрендится нужно что бы у обоих был или андроид или виндовс моб или мак

Quote Originally Posted by Dacha View Post
    здравстуйте!подскажи те пожалуйста как отправить код другу чтобы добавить его в игре в друзья ??сколько не пробывали с подругой ничего не получается
    Я надеюсь, что это поможет вам , так как я использую Google Translate , чтобы понять ваш вопрос

если вы идете в настройки в вашем Township игре , и выберите "Справка" , он дает информацию о том, как добавлять друзей . это будет в России так будет легче следовать , вместо того, чтобы я пытался объяснить это и перевести его .
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

I’m finding it frustrating not to get many of the white building blocks on the trains. I have 3 community buildings waiting to be finished and others I haven’t started building because I know that I won’t have the blocks to finish it!

Quote Originally Posted by CJH77 View Post
    I’m finding it frustrating not to get many of the white building blocks on the trains. I have 3 community buildings waiting to be finished and others I haven’t started building because I know that I won’t have the blocks to finish it!
    If you started building more than one community building at a time, it will take a long time until all the materials you need to arrive. One tip is to focus only one one building, and sell the excess of materials you already have, and from now on wait until one building is finished before starting another one.
    For example if you need 10 of each materials for one building, and you have 25 bricks but only 5 glass/slabs, sell 15 bricks, and the other materials will start arriving.
    Check out these threads (some of the many discussing this issue) for more tips from other players regarding building materials: this, this and this.