Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Tailor Shop

Problem with Tailor Shop

I'm trying to fill the plane order of the tryolene hat. If you scroll through to find the hat the menu goes away before you are able to select the hat. Is anyone else on kindle having this issue?

Hmm seems that you can slide the menu by grabbing an item in the menu and select the hat.
    Last edited by Lightbox; 10-12-2019 at 12:46 PM.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    Hmm seems that you can slide the menu by grabbing an item in the menu and select the hat.
    yes, and happens on all platforms. They have overloaded the factory with at least 3 items scrolling to the right, and alas, didn't add an arrow that made it recognizable easily.

There is an arrow, it is just too low on the screen, it appears below the item bar itself.

ETA: 20191012_123743.jpg
    Last edited by cdosr; 10-12-2019 at 04:38 PM.

I also noticed the last few days it is hard to get to the items at the far right.

It's because we not only have the extra Halloween items but now also the fishing items pushing the regular commodities out of sight. Those things can be cute but they are mostly just a nuisance unnecessary to game play. All they do really is get in the way and take up barn space.

I wish they would just stop it with that junk, certainly not two loads of it at the same time.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-12-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    There is an arrow, it is just too low on the screen, it appears below the item bar itself.

oha - I checked again, but even with much goodwill and much clicking around and pushing and dragging: none here. The black bar also seems smaller than on your screenshot, or rather, your arrows are below it

Screenshot_20191012-204902.jpg
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-12-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Interesting. On my Android screen the arrow(s) appear as part of the product line, not below it. Even with all the added items I don't have any trouble scrolling through the offerings

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    .... On my Android screen the arrow(s) appear as part of the product line, not below it. Even with all the added items I don't have any trouble scrolling through the offerings
    oh good grief - I'm playing on Android, too. So, another bug to report, it seems.
    Could you post a screenshot as reference, too, pls?
    (I don't have any problems scrolling either, you just don't see that you can/must scroll for more)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh good grief - I'm playing on Android, too. So, another bug to report, it seems.
    (I don't have any problems scrolling either, you just don't see that you can/must scroll for more)
    On my Kindle it looks like this :

Screenshot_2019-10-12-22-11-04_kindlephoto-1326165965.jpg

Very clear that you can scroll as you can see.

On MacOS it looks like this - no arrows to show you to scroll.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 5.50.59 PM.jpg
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Sorry _DD_ , even with tutoring from Rudd and reading the sticky, I haven't figured out posting a screen shot yet. Usually I'm not this dense so eventually I hope to figure out what I am doing wrong. Barb