Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Thanks for the info Gary. Appreciated it.
    Yes I looked at the Wiki site DD...always look before I ask... saves time waiting for a reply or dealing with some of the idiots on the web, unfortunately as Rocketto pointed out, the post is out dated.
    Another question I can't seem to find the answer conclusively to is... Can I link a windows game AND an android game to the same facebook?? Different devices (windows on PC and Android on mobile)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyle Ex Tension View Post
    Thanks for the info Gary. Appreciated it.
    Yes I looked at the Wiki site DD...always look before I ask... saves time waiting for a reply or dealing with some of the idiots on the web, unfortunately as Rocketto pointed out, the post is out dated. ...
    Good wasn't sure you knew about the Wiki.

and this is rather to all Windows users who got the update:
    If you find out the new/correct numbers for Windows, maybe you could post a comment in that section (follow my earlier link) with the update numbers and content, pls. The Wiki authors will certainly be thankful - and then, we too

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Good wasn't sure you knew about the Wiki.

and this is rather to all Windows users who got the update:
    If you find out the new/correct numbers for Windows, maybe you could post a comment in that section (follow my earlier link) with the update numbers and content, pls. The Wiki authors will certainly be thankful - and then, we too
    I wrote something there, but like I said, most people don't even know that windows is not compatible with the "main" platforms AND that it is more, than 1 year behind with updates. People think those prices are wrong or it's outdated and they increased the prices XD.

Someone edited the wiki. Now it shows the prices for windows as well.

Hi There! I am Adarsh the Township wiki admin (for now).

Most of the users at the wiki play in other platforms, like Android, iOS, Kindle and Mac. Windows is the only problem there. Today morning, I have noticed a message regarding the Italian Restaurant, from Rocketto. I have added the nessecery info to the page, so that there is no confusion about the costs in Windows platform only. If any issues you can always find me in the there.