Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Oh, and I just noticed something in the race - if you crash, it costs Tcash to get up & racing again. Didn't see that until the 3rd crash, it only cost $15Tcash or so for the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Homihgld View Post
    Hello,
    I have a problem with the new snow event. When I try to play I see only a white screen when up there is the stars you collected and the length of the track. I can not see the route itself. I tried to update the flash player (not sure if it's related) and it did not help, but I have a feeling that something is not updated on my computer but I do not know what.

Does anyone have an idea?
    i have same problem

I tried on another device and it works. I can not figure out what is worng with my computer

Hi not sure where I'm suppose to write this but I've recently updated township and now my co op chat box is always saying its loading, I cant read messages can someone tell me how to refresh. I uninstalled, reinstalled

Why we have to wait a Lot for change zoo task. Can you Made some axelerations in the laboratory ??

How do I turn on alerts? Not the same as Notifications! When I start Township, a message appears "Alerts are turned off for this game" I use Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Artiellen View Post
    How do I turn on alerts? Not the same as Notifications! When I start Township, a message appears "Alerts are turned off for this game" I use Android.
    Do you have any Game Tools installed and enabled on your phone? That message means that you won't receive any alerts while the game is open - you won't be able to see if you receive an email, SMS, notifications from other apps, etc. If you want to turn that on/off, you have to do so from the settings of the Game Tools you have installed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Day 7, still Township won't load on PC. Just getting black screen every time. On full screen I can click on Township/Settings but all I get is a blue notification area on the right saying 'Settings' but with no text or options. Anyone shed any light on what to do without going to Customer Support.

The first thing customer support has recommended to me every time I've had a problem: Uninstall the game and reinstall it.

You're not supposed to loose anything in the game (other than your settings) and it does *usually* correct the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    The first thing customer support has recommended to me every time I've had a problem: Uninstall the game and reinstall it.

You're not supposed to loose anything in the game (other than your settings) and it does *usually* correct the problem.
    OK, will give it a go, cheers Cliff