Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffh999 View Post
    I'm just finishing up a trouble ticket w/tech support. They said we're going to get an update in the near future - and it should eliminate the disappearing zoo problem.
    This is good news, thanks for the hope! I just started a new town on my W10 PC after playing on Android for almost 3 years and it's been fun starting over but I'm sick of winter!!!
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 95, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 35, Flower #F67QYK

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

I play on PC through an app from MIcrosoft store. I can no longer sync with facebook or see my recent helpers or more than 5 of my firends please help!!!!! the effects my regatta and getting my clovers

Hi!
    Why Windows Township doesn't have all updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallinn Airport View Post
    Hi!
    Why Windows Township doesn't have all updates?
    Because it was released later and since it has a much smaller playerbase, they don't care about it that much. It is more, than one year behind with content. I moved to android months ago... windows is now just a backup.
    Windows : Level 108
    Android : Level 91

Hello
    I Need assistance. I don´t want to have a Facebook account. My Notebook is on Win 8.1, which is announced not to be supported by Township in near future.
    I will have anew Notebook soon. How to Transfer my City to my new PC.
    Thank you for help!

You should be able to download the newest version from your Windows store and keep your progress.

If not you can contact support from in game on your new laptop with the info from your old town. It only took a couple of days to fix it for me
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesville View Post
    Hello
    I Need assistance. I don´t want to have a Facebook account. My Notebook is on Win 8.1, which is announced not to be supported by Township in near future.
    I will have anew Notebook soon. How to Transfer my City to my new PC.
    Thank you for help!
    Just for the heck of it, you might take some screenshots of your town & zoo. Nothing beats having a picture to backup a claim.

I was wondering where I should post a warning about one of the product advertised on this game? I purchased something and instead of a cleaning product I received water in spray bottles. A refund is impossible because the cost to return to the seller is higher than the refund.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne.boldizs@live.ca View Post
    I was wondering where I should post a warning about one of the product advertised on this game? ...
    That's annoying, and very kind of you to warn others. I think you could use Playrix'description here:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...ds-in-the-game

on how to report it to them.
    And as I just noticed that their link to the contact-description on that page is not working, you can look that up here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1112718

(if you're playing on Windows).