Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

OK I done what some one told me I unstalled it and reinstalled now it said last updated 1-15-018
    but still cant help others

OK nothing to install I took it back out and re put it back in still cant vist and help others

yes and some one told me to take it out and reinstall it done it still nothing cant go visit to help last time it done this I got the updates a few days so I guess ill give a few days to see what it dose

Hi sorry to bother you but i have a windows HP laptop and want to know how to update the game thank you

I went to the Windows store where I originally downloaded the game and chose to download it again (without removing the existing game) and when I went back in the game there were some new things.

OK I THROUGH I SAW SOMEHTING IN IT JUST NOW WHEN I OPEN IT ABOUT updates but still cant help half of my friend's

hi I have problem in my zoo my animals have been dispeared and I'm level 9 of zoo but my zoo is empty I bought lots of things what should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by ziizii View Post
    hi I have problem in my zoo my animals have been dispeared and I'm level 9 of zoo but my zoo is empty I bought lots of things what should I do?
    Send a request from within your game. In the Help and Support look for Lost items.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

How do I take pictures of my town to share to my friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Send a request from within your game. In the Help and Support look for Lost items.
    I have the same Problem with the zoo, but no Help from the Support, month of month of month.........
    Last Time it works for 3 days.