Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

Willow it should have saved in the Microsoft store you just need to use the same login you used on your original game. My wife and I have uninstalled and re-installed multiple time with out a hitch and neither of us are connected to any social media.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Thank You. I'll try.

It worked!!!! Yay, I'm so glad to be back . . . got lots to clean up now

THANK YOU
    Last edited by WillowMist; 04-01-2020 at 01:55 PM.

So happy for you.
    Thank you, Gary

Hi, Windows friends! My leader and I are the only 2 in our co-op and we wanted to change the name of it, but it looks like we can't. Just wanted to check and make sure there's no way for us to do it since we are both pretty new and she's really bummed. Thanks!
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, no co-op

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Hi, Windows friends! My leader and I are the only 2 in our co-op and we wanted to change the name of it, but it looks like we can't. Just wanted to check and make sure there's no way for us to do it since we are both pretty new and she's really bummed. Thanks!
    You're right, the name of the co-op is permanent, it can't be changed. There are several situations in which support would consider re-naming a co-op (if it includes offensive words, personal information, etc.). But that won't apply if you just want a different name.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Sorry gggillis I didn't get back to you sooner. Thanks for letting me know what happened to you as I can't report it, I don't use outlook.

Shannon,
    I am hoping an update will fix it.
    Thank you, Gary

Let's hope so gggillis

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You're right, the name of the co-op is permanent, it can't be changed. There are several situations in which support would consider re-naming a co-op (if it includes offensive words, personal information, etc.). But that won't apply if you just want a different name.
    Thanks, D, we bailed and made a new co-op.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, no co-op

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

So has anyone else noticed the Elephant in your town yet?

Never mind he went away....
    Last edited by gggillis; 04-09-2020 at 02:28 PM.
    Thank you, Gary