Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

WINDOWS USERS: Thread For Your Specific Questions and Discussion

This thread is for players of Township on WINDOWS (Township Mobile on Windows Phone/Township on Windows 10 PC).

You can post your questions here to get help from other players and discuss events/updates relevant to your platform.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-13-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you Greylady. This is a great idea

yashbisariya
    We have a big trains are not bringing mining tools since its so frustrating coz we have to either buy the tools from dealer or wait for the ship to bring the tools.....when the dev fix this bugss??? Hmmm i love the update but not getting to start frustrate coz of this bug.....

Quote Originally Posted by yashbisariya View Post
    We have a big trains are not bringing mining tools since its so frustrating coz we have to either buy the tools from dealer or wait for the ship to bring the tools.....when the dev fix this bugss??? Hmmm i love the update but not getting to start frustrate coz of this bug.....
    Hi there. Liza posted that a fix for this would be available in a week's time. Time will fly you'll see

yashbisariya
    Could i ask a question when will be the zoo update avalible for windows phone ??? Srry i m very curious

yashbisariya
    Could i ask a question when will be the zoo update avalible for windows phone ??? Srry i m very curious😃😃😃😃😉

Quote Originally Posted by yashbisariya View Post
    Could i ask a question when will be the zoo update avalible for windows phone ??? Srry i m very curious
    Hi Yashbisariya!

The devs are constantly working on our new updates to Township for Windows Phone. To be honest , there's still quite a lot work to be done, but the Zoo will eventually be introduced into the game! That's a promise!

Thank you Liza

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anybody has had a chest appeared, congratulating the player on collecting pumpkins? It says "Get gift" on a button but nothing happens when I press it?!

yashbisariya
    Thank you for the information......happy township