Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barn status in the market or match barn/market

Barn status in the market or match barn/market

I would like to know how much room is left in my barn while i'm shopping at the market. I've had to sell stuff from a full barn because i forgot to check before shopping. My bad, but its happened quite a few times. Maybe a counter in the market would be possible?

If not, maybe give us a choice of barns or markets so that one of them would look good with the other. limiting them to one each per town.

Examples: a country farmer's market that could be next to the existing barn and they look natural together. A 'barn' that looks like a building or storage units to look natural with the existing market.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Just a heads up, the first idea is in the Frequently Suggested Ideas sticky, which admin look at to refer back to developers.

I really love the second idea of a choice of barn/market looks. Perhaps instead of only coupons being won in events, we could unlock themed building designs.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-13-2017 at 01:54 AM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

I don't understand the 2nd idea - is it really about a new building for these two?
    if so: I can put them close together now already, can't I? so what is the advantage?

if they should provide new buildings for all of them that should or could be close together, they could redesign the whole town - ?

_DD_, I think they mean only cosmetic changes. Like in Gardenscapes how you can choose from 3 different bench styles, we'd have different market and barn looks.

thanks, Honor (cute new Avi pic, btw!)... hm. Then I don't understand how/why the two wishes are connected.

Maybe have a barn counter on the specific item to see how many you have in the barn already of a specific item??

The barn looks rural; the city market looks, well, city. Many Towns don't mix those two looks and putting the barn next to the market looks out of place. But, when you have to check for barn stats it means going back and forth across town.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Just a heads up, the first idea is in the Frequently Suggested Ideas sticky, which admin look at to refer back to developers.

I really love the second idea of a choice of barn/market looks. Perhaps instead of only coupons being won in events, we could unlock themed building designs.
    Thanks for that link, so many interesting ideas. I love that idea about winning themed buildings in events.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Thanks for the further explanation, Sundog I understand better now what you wanted.

See in City Market for each product being sold what you currently have in the barn.

See the stock you have of the products being sold.