Thread: Confirm Order Delete

Confirm Order Delete

I inadvertently hit the delete button on a helicopter order. It's not that big of a deal but it would be nice if there was an "Are you sure?" pop-up to confirm the deletion to prevent oopsies. Thank you!

I've often thought this too, but then I think of how annoying it would be to have to confirm so often -- I dump more than half of my orders -- I think having to dump each one "twice" would be too much of a chore. I've decided I prefer to risk accidental dumping of good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I dump more than half of my orders -- I think having to dump each one "twice" would be too much of a chore. I've decided I prefer to risk accidental dumping of good ones.
    Agree with you, I do the same... I'd rather take the risk too, 'cause sometimes happens.

Yeah ... I'm with everyone else ... not needing another pop-up on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I've often thought this too, but then I think of how annoying it would be to have to confirm so often -- I dump more than half of my orders -- I think having to dump each one "twice" would be too much of a chore. I've decided I prefer to risk accidental dumping of good ones.
    Although I know that sinking feeling of accidentally deleting the wrong helicopter order, it would be annoying to me to always have to confirm. I save the high coin or XP orders and keep deleting the others every 30 minutes to an hour. I think ppl who like to decorate use the helicopter a lot, at least that's how iget most of my coins

Perhaps an optional confirmation, then, like the t-cash one? Make everyone happy!