Thread: Redesign Regular High-Rise

Redesign Regular High-Rise

I am wondering if the designers could please consider changing the appearance of the Regular High-Rise. It really doesn't go well with the entire township theme. There is nothing about it that is kind to the eyes, from the shape of the building to the colors that clash. Plus we get nine of them! Even Ernie doesn't have a single one in his town! I noticed that from time to time you do re-design buildings and objects, could you please consider changing this one?

It is obvious that a lot of time, effort, and talent has gone into creating this game. It is truly amazing, from the sea critter that move about in the ocean to the way the crops actually sway in the breeze. It is so much fun to play! Thank you so much for your consideration!
    Town Name: Misty Mountain
    Population: 17,325
    Level 90

Aw, yes, please, I second that!!

And to make it worse, there are so MANY, 9! If it had been just a few, I could have lived with it, but 9 !!

Funny thing is: I don't think Ernie likes them either, as he has none of them in his town.....

What makes me think: how come Ernie doesn’t have all houses in his town?!
    Maybe then he would realise (and developers with him ) how little space we have to decorate our town to our own liking as we, ordinairy players, have to put all houses down as regulare new community building apear requiring them.

Anyway, I have read numerous times on this forum the same complaint, and this thread is a few years old now, so I hope it will finally finally be grantesd.....
    Last edited by Zelda; 07-13-2019 at 09:10 AM.

The problem of all the ugly housing would be greatly helped if they changed the designs of the roofs to be more decorative than utilitarian. Since we have an aerial view, the roof is more visible than the rest of the building... It would also be helpful if they added some taller high rise housing that only takes up one square instead of two!

Quote Originally Posted by KT999 View Post
    The problem of all the ugly housing would be greatly helped if they changed the designs of the roofs to be more decorative than utilitarian...
    I feel the same, KT - not a fan of seeing air con units (or whatever they are) on top of everything. I'd sooner just see a plain flat roof.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-23-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KT999 View Post
    The problem of all the ugly housing would be greatly helped if they changed the designs of the roofs to be more decorative than utilitarian. Since we have an aerial view, the roof is more visible than the rest of the building... It would also be helpful if they added some taller high rise housing that only takes up one square instead of two!
    I agree there's a lot of ugly high rise housing in this game. There are some that are really attractive, but way too many that are begging to be stored if onky we could. Regular high rise is mostly just ugly on top, but the colors of high rise with attic and modern high rise are seriously awful all over.

Even some of the buildings that are attractive in and of themselves are jarring and unattractive and way out of scale in the context of the other buildings, like House with Towers with the bright orange roof and details that look more like a picture of a plastic toy rather than a full size building.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 07-22-2019 at 09:01 PM.

I couldn’t agree more with all that’s being said here, I’m very much so a proponent for smaller housing but a mass scale redesign of all the ugly apartments would tide me over in the mean time.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.