Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Support

Tech Support

tech support does not exist...repeated requests for assistance are ignored...why?

Their customer service is very slow. Just to make sure, did you send your request from within the game ? Did you received the automatic confirmation ? That is the way to be on their queue list. After that you wait. May take many days before an employee get back to you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Their customer service is very slow. Just to make sure, did you send your request from within the game ? Did you received the automatic confirmation ? That is the way to be on their queue list. After that you wait. May take many days before an employee get back to you.
    ...repeatedly ongoing problem for over 2 months. they reply "sorry, original request lost in queue, please resubmit"...i do...they ignore problem again...then i ask again & get same "resubmit" request...all automated responses? or just rude & lazy?...film director videos do NOT pay rewards after viewing is the problem & i get one after another all day. am homebound disabled individual & do not have money to pay for game advancements...believe that's why i'm ignored. if was paying customer maybe i'd receive assistance.

Sorry this happen to you. But it happen to big spender too. Customer service seem to have a hard time keeping up with all the requests they receive.

Meanwhile, the only suggestion I can make is to send them a reminder every to 2 days asking them when you can expect an answer. This will keep your request active. The other thing you can try is send a private message to one of our admin Albina or Nastya. Ask them to check your file for you. Be patient as they do not log in the forums every day.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sorry this happen to you. But it happen to big spender too. Customer service seem to have a hard time keeping up with all the requests they receive.

Meanwhile, the only suggestion I can make is to send them a reminder every to 2 days asking them when you can expect an answer. This will keep your request active. The other thing you can try is send a private message to one of our admin Albina or Nastya. Ask them to check your file for you. Be patient as they do not log in the forums every day.
    thank you very much...how do i send private message to the individuals you mentioned?...i only know how to send general request for assistance.

Sorry I did not make myself clear. We contact them by private message here on the forums.

Here is a link to Albina page. Look under her picture and you will see a link "Send a private message"

Sorry I did not make myself clear. We contact them by private message here on the forums.

Here is a link to Albina page. Look under her picture and you will see a link "Send a private message"
    thank you...you've been very kind & helpful...i will try that...thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by memyself&i View Post
    when i click on her link above there is no link under her picture, or anywhere on her page, that states "send a private message"...but thanks again for trying to help me, i appreciate it very much

Strange... Here is what you should see :

Albina.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by memyself&i View Post
    Strange... Here is what you should see :

Albina.jpg
    that is not what i see at all...only her profile pic & some basic statistical info about her previous posts, but no way to contact privately...& there is no pic graphic of game in background...page is only in blues, white, gray & black...again, thank you for taking so much time & effort to help me