Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Placing The Coast Guard Building

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Anytime it probably shows for some (like yourself), but at least the word also is fine, thank you!
    It’s my dratted autotext, it regularly replaces my words with little images only 1/3 people can see.. super annoying
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It’s my dratted autotext, it regularly replaces my words with little images only 1/3 people can see.. super annoying
    but interesting I know auto-correct meanwhile (we don't always have the same opinion, and I hate it when "he" changes words when I am not looking anymore, but must admit, on the PC, I have been waiting meanwhile for suggestions to finish a word for me! lol) and I see the emoji suggestions in Coop chat, but never here. Do you not see such a change after posting (or always in a hurry and not looking?), and is that a phone?

sorry for going off-topic... a bit

Hey, OP got their answer, so I see no harm in us posting as much as we like either

I’m on a new iPad. The emoji suggestions pop up at the top of my keyboard, but I don’t use them here because, as you say, we can’t read them as anything but ????. Occasionally though, my keyboard just randomly decides to exchange the text for the emoji without my permission, so to speak, after I finish typing the full word/phrase. Sometimes I notice as it happens and correct it, but occasionally I don’t. If I check through what I’ve written before posting, I see the ‘proper’ emoji in my text unless/until I hit post. But, of course, in the thread itself, I see it as ???? instead.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

That's what happens here (sometimes), too, and that's Android. So it must be rather a conspiracy of the devices than OS-related. They're testing our attentiveness, or what do you think - secret messages included in their changes?!

thanks, I needed that alos