Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Placing The Coast Guard Building

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Placing The Coast Guard Building

Hey my fellow township gamers, I don't know how to place the coast guard building on the water. Can anyone Explain please. Thanks

Hi Ashley

You have to place it completely IN the water. Beware of the limits along the sea. You cannot go outside these limits. If needed turn land into water to place it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

thanks, I needed that alos

I've tried and tried to place the Coast Guard station. Never could. I even tried to place it in the exact same spot another player did. Oh well..I guess my coasts and waterways will not have any Coast Guard protection that I appreciate very much.

Hi James

See my other reply in this discussion to get some cues.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

As Graylady explained, the coast guard must be placed entirely on water. You need 2x2 water for it to fit in. Also, as she said, it must be within the confines of your property. Anything past the buoys in the water is not useable space. You can see where the buoys are by activating edit more. I've attached two photos for reference. You will see in the first one, the coast guard building is past the buoys and I cannot place it (highlighted in red). When I move it to an open spot of water within my boundaries, it turns green and I can place it. Hope this helps.

BAD
    Coast guard bad.jpg

GOOD
    Coast guard good.jpg
    MollyTamale town, "Reflection in the Wave" (co-op tag #REF8RX),
    or I may be visiting a friend's coop for the week!
    For a little "story" behind the design inspiration for my town, check this post

Lighthouse

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    As Graylady explained, the coast guard must be placed entirely on water. You need 2x2 water for it to fit in. Also, as she said, it must be within the confines of your property. Anything past the buoys in the water is not useable space. You can see where the buoys are by activating edit more. I've attached two photos for reference. You will see in the first one, the coast guard building is past the buoys and I cannot place it (highlighted in red). When I move it to an open spot of water within my boundaries, it turns green and I can place it. Hope this helps.

BAD
    Coast guard bad.jpg

GOOD
    Coast guard good.jpg
    Hi does this apply to th lighthouse as well, been trying to get it out for weeks ???

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo666 View Post
    Hi does this apply to th lighthouse as well, been trying to get it out for weeks ???
    Yes, Voodoo, that’s what the little water droplet by its picture in the community buildings tab means - you can only place it on water. Many decorations have it too, as do the duck feeders. As Graylady said, you often have to change some land to water in order to have room to place these elements.

Edited to remove emoji.. thanks DD
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-02-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Yes, Voodoo, that’s what the little ������ by its picture in the community buildings tab means -
    that's the little water drop, right? doesn't show up for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    that's the little water drop, right? doesn't show up for everyone...
    Edited. Thx DD
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.