Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Unlimited lives

  1. #1

    Rigged infinite lives?

    I find it interesting that when on the infinite lives timer, forward progress grinds to a halt. When the infinite lives timer runs out, *boom* I am able to win again. I'm open to this being an oddly consistent coincidence but if it's programmed that way, please know that the psychological boon of continuous play isn't worth knowing I'm just spinning my wheels. I'd prefer you dispense with the phony prize. As stated, I'm open to the possibility that it is just an oddly persistent coincidence but.....hmm.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Midwestern USA
    Posts
    755
    I don't notice this. In fact, in this flower event I actually stacked two infinite lives together cause I just kept winning levels. I've been on losing streaks too, but I wonder if it's because I am more careless knowing I can just restart.

    If you aren't already, the infinite window is a good time to quit the level if it doesn't feel like a winner.

    In any case, if I am on a losing streak I would rather it be while I have infinite lives

  3. #3

    The "unlimited lives" theory

    I love this game, and spend much of my free time (and often times my hard earned money) playing it. I crushed the flower challenge in a few hours, got "unlimited lives" for "6 hours" and took a break. (Aka, sleep, eat, etc...lol) and I woke up to 5 lives. I genuinely think it's unfair. This infinity symbol of hearts should only count when your app is running, and you are actively playing.

  4. #4
    Member Camylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    451
    It works like it works, there are so many complain about it and i can understand that it may annoying some players BUT this thread is repeating so many times. There is not really need to make another one.

    I am wondering if anyone is minding and cleaning this forum.

  5. #5

    Unlimited lives

    Is it possible for us to pause the ' unlimited lives ' or choose when we want to use it rather then winning the gift & then start using it immediately(( I usually win the ' unlimited lives ' during midnight but then end up wasting it because I've work/school the next day !!!

  6. #6
    Member Camylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    451
    Once again... Stop double the threads. It is already exist, check it out.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scedona View Post
    I find it interesting that when on the infinite lives timer, forward progress grinds to a halt. When the infinite lives timer runs out, *boom* I am able to win again. I'm open to this being an oddly consistent coincidence but if it's programmed that way, please know that the psychological boon of continuous play isn't worth knowing I'm just spinning my wheels. I'd prefer you dispense with the phony prize. As stated, I'm open to the possibility that it is just an oddly persistent coincidence but.....hmm.
    I don't think it's rigged. I myself have collected multiple stars during infinity life periods.


    Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Once again... Stop double the threads. It is already exist, check it out.
    Relax. If a thread annoys you, simply don't read it. There's no need to make snarky comments.
    Last edited by NellyNell; 07-11-2017 at 10:25 AM.

  8. #8
    Member Camylie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyNell View Post
    Relax. If a thread annoys you, simply don't read it. There's no need to make snarky comments.
    It is free world, my Dear. As a user i am right to be on cleared forum with no trash. Also i am not unkind for anyone. Only want to people to start read at least titles before they will make new thread.

    Either way i am seeing somebody finally get two threads together. Good job.

  9. #9
    This happens to me all the time. As soon as I get a few hours the game stops winning. Mostly skill with a lot of luck. The luck always runs out during the free hours. The game is definitely rigged.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •