Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regatta Freeloaders Again!

We tried that. Using help stats as the criteria for accepting and still got burnt, just not as often. We finally went Closed and only recruit off the forum where I can interview via private message. It takes forever to get even one good player.

When you get a new player in your group just let them know right up front what the expectations are and if they can't or won't hold up their end of the deal you will have to show them the door.

Kick em!!! Ugh! That would upset me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rae Collins View Post
    Kick em!!! Ugh! That would upset me!
    It would upset my hard working co-op friends much more if they weren't kicked out. What is more important?

I'm having the same problem. Rules plainly stated, yet being straight ignored. 8 in Co-op (new-left one that even the leader did nothing but reap rewards/didn't even help her team) only 3 of us (including myself) are running tasks, although they knew it. Only 4 (including myself) sharing with Co-op). It has been open. I'm changing it. One joined then quit playing after a few days, just quit. Good luck. I wish Playrix would come up with a way to calculate who actually runs the tasks and reward them, not the freeloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by jaha View Post
    It would upset my hard working co-op friends much more if they weren't kicked out. What is more important?
    I understood the quoted text differently, that the suggestion was (like the others) to kick the freeloaders, cos THEIR behaviour was upsetting to the OP. Or rather that it WAS a suggestion, not a contradiction.

I kick those folks to the curb.

When you receive a request to join a co-op, have a look at their statistics. If the help other players and help co op members is similar to yours and the level is similar as yours, then they should be ok. If it's a lot lower, don't let them join.

Looking for a coop - gold level- active racer

Quote Originally Posted by Terri L Shaw View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Rules plainly stated, yet being straight ignored. 8 in Co-op (new-left one that even the leader did nothing but reap rewards/didn't even help her team) only 3 of us (including myself) are running tasks, although they knew it. Only 4 (including myself) sharing with Co-op). It has been open. I'm changing it. One joined then quit playing after a few days, just quit. Good luck. I wish Playrix would come up with a way to calculate who actually runs the tasks and reward them, not the freeloaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Terri L Shaw View Post
    Sounds to me that you have a leader who shows no interest in leading. Time for the 3 of you to leave and form your own coop.