Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation Button For Train & Plane Load Coupons

Confirmation Button For Train & Plane Load Coupons

The new coupons for the fishing competition are too easy to click when, for example, loading trains. And then it's gone for something trivial; even worse if it's for something I already have.

Please can you add some sort of confirmation (like for spending t-cash) before it's used up and gone forever. It's not like they are easy to get again! At an absolute minimum, please add a confirmation if it's clicked on for something that's already in your barn that you could load the normal way.

Thanks

J

I agree that they are way too easy to use by mistake. Lost the first 2 by mistakes.

Instead of being placed between load and help, they should be at the top of the list.

I was just coming to suggest this! Accidentally tapped a voucher when I went to click the green "load" button. Waisted on strawberry jam 😡

Confirmation Before Using Plane Or Train Fill Coupons

Title says enough i guess. Buttons are very close to each other. Already several times by accident pushed the wrong button.

Yes, I have clicked the load icon several times by accident. Wasted almost all of them. Need some separation or separate action to use them.

Oh yea, deffenitly need some kinda confirmation before spending on the coupons.

Coupons For Trains/Planes

I help other towns a fair amount, so what I would like to see is a second check or confirmation to make sure you want to use the Coupon. I try to hold on to them to assist in towns I want to help, but can’t actually make the product yet. I have accidentally used a coupon to load 4 loaves of bread (which I had in my inventory). The buttons are so close that I accidentally hit the coupon. I would NEVER Have use do coupon on that. So, please, please can we have a confirmation of some sort? Thanks in advance.

BLTs 🐷

I agree on this one...so many times I've hit the wrong button. For instance, I've hit the "request" button when I didn't mean to, and then that causes me to waste my request on a crate I didn't need help on. So an extra confirmation button for both coupons and request buttons would be nice!

YES,YESS PLEASE to this confirmation BUTTONS!!PLZ.plz.plz.& thank you

Yep just did that... lost a coupon on a cheap crate. 😣