Thread: More Than One Regatta Task At A Time

More Than One Regatta Task At A Time

I would like the new dea to do more then 1 task at a time in the race. For example you can harvest and do plains at the same time. For some of us doing 1 task means we cant do all of the tasks or even half of them. Im on this game all the time and i also spend money but we are on 13 tasks now and i work my butt off and still cant do half my of them. I think by doing more then 1 task would be awesome

Awesome idea. Totally agree. Multple regatta tasks at one time is a great idea.

Regatta

I wish we could do more then one task at a time. Some of the tasks take a considerable amount of time and while we wait why not do another task.
    Please consider my request. Thank you for your time Chicktown

More than one task at a time

Is there anyway to make it were we are able to work on more than one task at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrybysea View Post
    I wish we could do more then one task at a time. Some of the tasks take a considerable amount of time and while we wait why not do another task.
    Please consider my request. Thank you for your time Chicktown
    Das würde ich auch begrüßen da manche Aufgaben länger dauern.

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree Walker LaPoint View Post
    Is there anyway to make it were we are able to work on more than one task at a time?
    It's certainly possible already. In my co-op we can book 1 task ahead so I say I'm going to do fish for example, send the ships (without taking the task!) and in the meantime I can do one of the other tasks. When the ships come back, and I've finished the second task, I take the fish task and complete it. Sounds complicated but it isn't, hope you understand!

I agree with Mishy. I did just what she suggests. I worked on a Train task for most of the day, but also sent out all my ships for shrimp. When I filled the last train, the boats were all back with the shrimp - selected that task and completed immediately.