Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Butterfly B.S.!!!!

Butterfly B.S.!!!!

So what is the deal with some of these butterfly missions? Multiple times I have used my last couple moves just to make the butterflies I still have to collect show up.... this is bullshit. All of the collectible items should be visible long before my last move. I'm open to suggestions on how to fix it. I await your response. Also, a decent number of times I've collected butterflies and they didn't count towards the final score. There are some bugs you guys need to work out with the butterflies
    Last edited by Eric Loney; 07-08-2017 at 02:36 AM. Reason: I forgot about another issue

New butterflies don't appear until you've gotten rid of the ones already on the board, so you've got to take care of them ASAP.

Otherwise you'd end up with an unmanageable number of butterflies on the board

Gee like I hadn't thought of that. I've already eliminated all the butterflies on the board still takes a turn or two for more to show up. Please don't treat me like an idiot

Eric is right. There are some levels when butterflies do not appear even after remove other ones. It takes 2 turns or more what is annoying.

I reported it almost half year ago as a feedback but still no reply or fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Loney View Post
    Gee like I hadn't thought of that. Please don't treat me like an idiot
    Honor is one of the more helpful posters on this forum, he's not treating you like an idiot, merely offering advice that you potentially could have used.
    As you listed no level, it's quite possible that you had played 1 or 2 butterfly levels. I respond to a post at least once a month about "the level ending early" because players don't realize they need to clear the butterflies before they fly off the board.

Since you're not an idiot, you recognize that some levels are designed to force you to wait for items. It's part of the objective and task. You see it with lemonades all the time. They want you to collect 6 but there are only 2 on the screen. Sometimes you clear a lemonade and another drops in to take it's place. Sometimes you have to clear both before new ones will drop in. Sometimes you clear them and have to wait before new ones drop in.

Sometimes, butterflies will appear immediately after you clear one, sometimes it'll take 2 or even the dreaded 3 turn cycle before a new butterfly will appear. You, as the player need to adjust your strategy and play accordingly.

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to be condescending. It's just difficult to know what you already know.

And for the record I don't think someone who doesn't understand this particular mechanic is an idiot. It's not explained in-game and I don't think it's necessarily obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Loney View Post
    Gee like I hadn't thought of that. I've already eliminated all the butterflies on the board still takes a turn or two for more to show up. Please don't treat me like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't intend to be condescending. It's just difficult to know what you already know.

And for the record I don't think someone who doesn't understand this particular mechanic is an idiot. It's not explained in-game and I don't think it's necessarily obvious.
    I don't think you sounded condescending at all. I'm guessing we're all on this forum for the same reason: sharing ideas, strategies and giving or taking help.

Hello everybody!
    Same problem here in level 925. I had a lot of moves available and only 4 butterflies left to end the level. Although there were no butterflies on screen they didn't seem to appear even after 5!!!!! moves. Could there be a bug or is it normal?

Thanks in advance for the info!

There was 1 level specifically that the butterflies just refused to appear. I know there was a bug on that level but which one it was, I couldn't say for sure. Anything over 3 turns to produce a butterfly should be considered a bug and reported in game.

Hi guys!

Just wanted to remind you that if you have any issues that prevent you from playing properly and winning a level, and there's a suspicion it could be a bug - please, always report these cases right after if happens to you! We'll look into the problem and try to fix it asap. For now butterflies shouldn't take longer than 2 moves to appear, if it isn't so - let us know. We'll be happy to fix it for you