Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 07.07 The Coral Reef Fishing Event!

Hello CB,

Events only last for a short period of time. The Coral Reef Fishing Event started on July 7th and ended on the 17th.

You can find more information about past events here.

There will likely be a new event next month. You won't have to do anything aside from updating your game.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-25-2017 at 03:18 AM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Why can't we participate in any "real" events on the windows platform but only get crappy events where you pay double for any paper we sell or stuff like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllo View Post
    Why can't we participate in any "real" events on the windows platform but only get crappy events where you pay double for any paper we sell or stuff like that?
    i came on here to ask the same thing!! Thanks for posting this question
    Jenn
    my town name is Laurelview
    level 69 friendly and helpful player
    Windows 10 on my Microsoft Surface tablet
    i am on Facebook, send me a PM
    Lets Be Friends!!! E37VYK

My town's name enchanted.....
    Let's be friends by pm or adding me

Sorry, but we hate the fishing game. We only do it for event credit and the rewards. Members of my coop complain about it, last year and this year. Events are lasting to long. 9 days is way to long. 3 maybe 4 at most. Members loose interest in event after getting to top.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Harp View Post
    Sorry, but we hate the fishing game. We only do it for event credit and the rewards. Members of my coop complain about it, last year and this year. Events are lasting to long. 9 days is way to long. 3 maybe 4 at most. Members loose interest in event after getting to top.
    Why don't you start the event late? If you start say 4 days before the end you will have enough time to get all the rewards and will most likely come first in your group too.

just a quick question in between with what gift card can I buy stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbeldreamer View Post
    just a quick question in between with what gift card can I buy stuff ?
    As we are paying directly to our app store (not Playrix), I suggest checking the conditions of your store.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix