Thread: Level 715?

Level 715?

Hi, I am stuck on level 715. I have tried looking up the level I am on on YouTube, but that level looks nothing like the level I am on. In fact, I have already beaten that level previously. The one I'm on you have to match 7 flowers, 10 berries and 10 pears to unlock areas and then get two locked lemonades. It looks like I have to match the flower areas to get the lemonades to fall but on top of that I have to break jars of honey. I wish I could post a screenshot but it doesn't look like I can on here. It is a hard level but I can't get past it. I am not sure if it is a bug in my game or if I haven't gotten lucky yet, but I have not even gotten close to beating it.

Exact same thing with me! Been over a week and I am ready to stop playing. Never had this much difficulty with any other level, hard or otherwise. . Unreal.

Livello 715

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Megan Hunt View Post
    Hi, I am stuck on level 715. I have tried looking up the level I am on on YouTube, but that level looks nothing like the level I am on. In fact, I have already beaten that level previously. The one I'm on you have to match 7 flowers, 10 berries and 10 pears to unlock areas and then get two locked lemonades. It looks like I have to match the flower areas to get the lemonades to fall but on top of that I have to break jars of honey. I wish I could post a screenshot but it doesn't look like I can on here. It is a hard level but I can't get past it. I am not sure if it is a bug in my game or if I haven't gotten lucky yet, but I have not even gotten close to beating it.

Anche io sono ferma allo stesso livello da settimane. Ho perso l'evento dei fuochi d'artificio e anche quello della pianta, proprio perché non riesco a passarlo. Ho provato a guardare su youtube, ma il video non lo trovo e come se non bastasse, nella ruota non trovo mai qualcosa che mi possa aiutare.

I just don't see how any power ups could help on this level. The only way I could see winning is being extremely lucky and getting bombs or dynamite in every move. The closest I've gotten is unlocking the flower, berry, and pear areas. But the lemonades are still locked in place with no bomb or firework possibilities nearby and I have no moves left.

Maybe if one of you could upload a screenshot here, then one of the players who are further in the game, might remember and give you some hints. Note that the forum SW will give you a hint, if your image file is too big (I don't remember the limit, but it is not much).
    Good luck!

It is brand new one. Veteran players like me have not this locked areas because it is pretty new element of the game. Wish i can help you guys but i can not

Thanks, Camylie! I don't understand how veteran players who are at lvl 1350 or what never had these levels (HOW does their change management work?), but thanks for trying!

Ainsley, your description was good already, and with the screenshot I remembered the other discussion about this level. Check around here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post657809

and the following answers. In the currently last post of the thread (#13), a player describes that/how they did it. With much luck, obviously. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, Camylie! I don't understand how veteran players who are at lvl 1350 or what never had these levels (HOW does their change management work?), but thanks for trying!
    I am wondering how it works too. As it has been said before: all we can do is wishing good luck.