Thread: Make It Easier To Complete Community Buildings

Make It Easier To Complete Community Buildings

Could there be an easier way to complete the community buildings, such as doing away with the building materials all together or at least lowering the number of materials needed. For ex: Ive been in need of over 100 slabs to complete the buildings I have for over a week now but the trains are bringing everything but that.
    Maybe we could only use the building materials to upgrade the buildings if we choose too. That would also help with the barn capacity if the materials needed wasn't as much....and it would make getting the town population in sync with the population needed for the factories and houses!! Also, maybe even including a full completion as a global reward. Thanks for your time!!!

I feel your frustration, but you have put yourself in quite a jam by attempting to build more than one community building at a time. It will take a lot a patience to work your way out of it. First, concentration on only one community building. Sell off all building supplies except the ones you need for that building...keep selling them off until you get the slabs you need. For example, I need 24 bricks, 24 glass and 24 slabs. I will continue to sell off all bricks and glass over 24 until I get 24 slabs. Then go onto the next community building. Also remember you can get building supplies at the airport, mine and HOL. Continue in this fashion until all the community building you have started are complete...do NOT purchase any more until you have completed the ones in your town. After that buy and build one community building at a time. The process will go faster if you follow these tips.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Happens to every new player they do not give you the CLUE to only do one building at a time....been there done that. Last year when I got a new tablet I used my old one to start a brand new game and used all the best practices GUESS WHAT it works I was at level 40 in less than 2 months by doing 1 build at a time. Never used real money I was not trying to build a 2nd town as my devise was out of date and would start freezing again.

I only keep just what is needed for the next zoo build sell everything else and I just tried the sell of barn material and it's works beautifully...needed 60 of the 3 items sold anything over 60 and with in one week upgraded Currently have same amount of each item and should be able to upgrade in a few days again. WOW wish I would have done this before when I needed barn space.
    Town 107 * Zoo 32
    Started Playing August 2015
    Have all the factories and finished all the extra builds Just finished the last land expansion
    My barn has lots of space sell building material keep just enough for zoo
    Android Samsung Tablet & LG phone

Wow I guess that really does make sense!! Thanks!!

is there a way of knowing how much materials each community building and zoo enclosures and buildings need? I hate keeping too many building materials on hand, a lot of people say keep what you need and sell off excess, but how do you know what you need? I think I saw a list somewhere some time ago, but it's hard to find anything in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    is there a way of knowing how much materials each community building and zoo enclosures and buildings need? I hate keeping too many building materials on hand, a lot of people say keep what you need and sell off excess, but how do you know what you need? I think I saw a list somewhere some time ago, but it's hard to find anything in here.
    For CBs:

There's the Township Guide in the "New to Township?" sub-forum.
    You can also access more info at Township Wiki (cost of buildings, xp points, etc.).

For The Zoo:

There's the Zoo Guide in the "Zoo Discussions" sub-forum, which links directly to Township Wiki entries.

--

For the future, the titles of each sub-forum will usually navigate you to a relevant sticky (pinned) thread.
    Last edited by Amoria; 07-07-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Thanks, Amoria, I just came back to put the link to the list of building materials.... but didn't have one for the zoo, thanks!