Thread: Level 715 is NOT the same as everyone else's AND it's seemingly impossible to beat.

Level 715 is NOT the same as everyone else's AND it's seemingly impossible to beat.

I have tried different types of boosters and everything else in between, but, my version of level 715 is seemingly not solveable. Also, I've combed the internet searching for a video of someone else playing it, only to find that everyone else's level 715 was my level 714!!! So, I looked for others' level 716 & 714, etc...thinking maybe it was a glitch, but can't find it ANYWHERE!! PLEASE HELP!! I've come so far, but, now I'm close to giving up entirely.

content://media/external/file/26980
    Here is a screenshot of my version of level 715. Anyone else have this and either have this same issue? Or better yet, overcame it?

https://goo.gl/photos/fAFR9ewyT58jhstb9
    Here is the link to a screenshot of my version of level 715.

yeah, that's my level 715 as well... I think the numbers changed when they got rid of the levels with moles.

I also cannot seem to even get close to beating this level. and I was doing so well in the fireworks challenge!

I am stuck as well on level 715. I've used most of my arsenal and refuse to waste any more. It is no longer a fun game to play if it takes you a week or more to get past one level. This has happened to me on other games and I end up quoting them rather than getting frustrated. Disappointed ☹️

I have been stuck on level 715 for weeks. If I get enough flowers I can't release the glasses or if I release the glasses my flowers get trapped in honey. I was hoping to find some tips on here, but it looks like I'll be finding another game to play instead.

You could look through this thread

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post659818

whether that's the same level 715 as yours and whether the discussion there helps you.
    Good luck!

Unhappy Level 715

Quote Originally Posted by Jane N Brett South View Post
    I have been stuck on level 715 for weeks. If I get enough flowers I can't release the glasses or if I release the glasses my flowers get trapped in honey. I was hoping to find some tips on here, but it looks like I'll be finding another game to play instead.
    I FINALLY beat level 715!!! I read a post where someone had to use all 3 boosters at the same time and they made it thru the level. I reluctantly gave it a shot and I did have to use 5 extra moves and a shovel but I made it! Not happy about being down to 300 coins though.