Thread: Android. We can't login!

Exclamation Android. We can't login!

Hi!

My wife and I would like to play Township, but every time she logs in, my game shows up.
    I tried uninstalling, unloading everything on her tablet and I mean everything like Facebook and Google. But still my game appears!
    I do not know if it could be for the router or something, but I would not want to drop the game because of it.

Would you guys have a solution?

Thanks!

If you mean both of you want to play on the same device, you are out of luck and will constantly run into that problem. We can have only 1 town on a device.

If you play on 2 devices, make sure you have different email, google and facebook account. NEVER use the other device for your own town as you will overwrites the existing town.

No. My wife have har tablet and I use it in my phone.

She have her own mai, FB, and google account

That's why I can't understand...

Did you ever used her tablet to login into your facebook or google account (to check something)? It looks like she open Township while being logged on Facebook with your account. Tell your wife to contact support from within the game on her tablet. She will need to explain in details what is going on and give as many details she can remember about her town. Chances are slim but they may have a copy of her town somewhere. I am afraid your town replaced hers and she lost it for good. Good luck to her.

She never played.
    She was going to start playing. I'm playing, and she wanted to come in to play together.

At one point you must have log into your Facebook account on that tablet. That is why your town is associate to that device.

She will have to send a request from within the game asking Playrix to unlink your town to that device completely. Explaining she want to start a new town for herself.

Like I said, never use her tablet to log into your Facebook account as this create havoc. Even if you do not open Township.

Oh, I see. You gave your tablet to wife, but you forgot to do factory reset it before setup her account? All you must to do is factory reset tablet and then setup her all accounts. In clean tablet she can open new Township.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

Like I said, never use her tablet to log into your Facebook account as this create havoc. Even if you do not open Township.
    If Township can read other apps information, then Playrix break the Android rules. For example, Google allowed to us using more then one Google account on one device. Playrix can read only owns info in all Google apps. If someone have two or more Google account, but only one using for Township, Playrix can read only this account, other accounts by default can't read. Other example- one similar game allow multiple accounts on same device. Me and my family played that other game on my phone. But , my family member also played Township on his phone using same account for that other game. Playrix by default can't read that account on my device because this account is using in other game,not Township on my device.
    So, we played that other similar game on my phone using our accounts which both have registered in Township too, but Playrix can't read that other game info, because my family member account is setup through that game, not my phone, I have only one Google account on my phone

If you not understand what I mean, I will tell this other words. If Township not running or opened on some device, it no have right to READ which account is used in etc. Facebook, even if this account is registered on Playrix too. People used Facebook accounts not only for gaming, right?
    Township can read your account on Facebook ONLY and ONLY when you START your game.
    Last edited by Mimy; 08-15-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks for the clarification Mimy.