Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a trick to hitting the jackpot on the daily bonus wheel?

I get hearts and coins nearly every spin...

No I have 2 phones and its the same prize on each phone daily. I think its just a random algorithm.

me too but I have only gotten it once! it's quite frustrating! Sometimes you just need a booster

I’ve met count..... I’ve had 2 jackpots in 14 monthsof regular play........the last 7 spins have resulted in 4 extra life gifts and 3 rainbow blasts......

What is the spinner or jackpot ? What level do you have to be? And where is it please and thank you

It pops up every day, on my iPad it’s on the left hand side of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Annmarie218 View Post
    What is the spinner or jackpot ? What level do you have to be? And where is it please and thank you
    It pops out if Your game got internet connection. Its once spin per day, after midnight You have new daily spin. You can take it whatever part of day You want, no level req. Its free daily bonus for everyone.

On my android it comes at left too. But after load game with Your network on, You can find the lucky wheel on the street, infront gardens gate.

Hope that was helpfull

I've hit the jackpot 3 times now I guess? The only thing I noticed is that 2 out of those 3 times, it happened after I had been away for a few days. Probably it's just pure coincidence, maybe it's a way to get you back into the game? Anyone ever noticed this too? Also, it does not happen every time I don't visit my garden for a while. Usually it's just the same old coin prize. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Simoon View Post
    I've hit the jackpot 3 times now I guess? The only thing I noticed is that 2 out of those 3 times, it happened after I had been away for a few days. Probably it's just pure coincidence, maybe it's a way to get you back into the game? Anyone ever noticed this too? Also, it does not happen every time I don't visit my garden for a while. Usually it's just the same old coin prize. 😁
    I cant tell cause im picking my prize everyday, mostly morning or noon. I think we should not try to find algorythms cause its all random.

I just recently noticed your booster wheel; but I've been playing everyday since. The only thing that I get, though, is the heart. No matter where I stop it. Well, I finally made it to level 15. Let me use this booster. 💜