Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a trick to hitting the jackpot on the daily bonus wheel?

Is there a trick to hitting the jackpot on the daily bonus wheel?

I have been playing every day for a long time now and have tried hitting stop on every prize and the wheel does truely seem randomized, but I have never hit the jackpot. Until I checked these forums I thought maybe it was an unwinnable trophy prize to entice you to keep at it but having read other people's posts it seems it can be done. Is there some trick to it or have I just been incredibly unlucky so far?

You've been incredibly unlucky. Well not incredibly, maybe just unlucky. I've settled on pushing stop right where the 200 coins/shovel meet. I'm still only at 4 successful jackpots since the introduction of the wheel but that's better than nothing. Plus shovels are what I really want. There the one booster I actually use.

I think the jackpot is impossible! Have tried EVERY way, but still haven't got it...what a tease!,!

The Lucky Spin requires 100% luck, there is no trick to getting any of the prizes you want.
    The only thing that is certain is that the chance of getting items is not equal like the wheel suggests.
    - Coin prized have the most chance of appearing
    - Bonus tools (RBs and bombs) are less likely
    - Hearts even less
    - Shovels even more less
    - Jackpot has the least chance, but this chance is not 0, more like 1/50

I won the dynamite with the rainbow spinner 3 times by clicking where the shovel is, but for some reason I never received my prizes any of the 3 times. I clicked on claim your prize etc...so, just keep spinning , maybe you will actually get what you won!

Honestly i did not pay attention on what booster or free give i will recive. I just was clicking anytime accidentaly and for now i have got 4 jackpots. As i used to say: unlimited lives has no value for me because on every monday i am forced to play chest levels, which i do not do. I am only waiting for add new ones to moving forward with game of mine. Either way i am totally agree that the shovel is the most valuable booster in entire game.

I've tried everything but there is no trick to where to click on the wheel to get what you want‚ which is one thing I like about Candy Crush. There I know if I click one spot I get a particular prize. In Gardenscapes however I most often get the 100 coins win no matter where I click.

Played for around a year, probably once a day and have hit the jackpot twice! ....it has to be a fix given I’ve had all other gifts a myriad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post
    The Lucky Spin requires 100% luck, there is no trick to getting any of the prizes you want.
    The only thing that is certain is that the chance of getting items is not equal like the wheel suggests.
    - Coin prized have the most chance of appearing
    - Bonus tools (RBs and bombs) are less likely
    - Hearts even less
    - Shovels even more less
    - Jackpot has the least chance, but this chance is not 0, more like 1/50
    I'm not so sure about that, I seem to get hearts plenty often... but jackpot is rare, yeah. I know I've gotten it before, though; I'd guess 3-4 times. I don't know how prizes are actually determined, but there does not seem to be any possible "trick"; the wheel does not stop spinning at the same rate every time. (What I don't know is if it stops a certain number of rotations — random but pre-determined — after when tap the 'stop' button, or if it stops on an already-chosen random prize such that when you tap the button has no effect at all.)

I could certainly be wrong, but I believe the game decides what prize we will win before we even touch stop -- it simply adjusts it's own rotational speed and stops where the game wants. If that wasn't the case, and the wheel was truly random, after playing hundreds of times, we'd all have received all of the prizes an equal amount of times. That's just the way the math should work. Bottom line ... when you choose to tap the button is irrelevant.
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 135
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV