Thread: Academy of Industry Change

Academy of Industry Change

I guess this affects not only MacOS, so I post it in this section.

It used to be possible to always chose what to upgrade in the Academy. No matter what upgrade level your factory was, you could chose the kind of upgrade you wanted. We have to spend quite some ingots on upgrades, we should be able to chose what to spend them on. Now I have to do lots of upgrades, that are less important to me, before I can do the one again, that is my priority. The result is that I rarely use the Academy any more.

Please bring the old system back.

Yes, it affects all platforms. Township Wiki indicates the change was made in the December 2015 update. I suppose as a way to make the game more challenging/time-consuming.

I'd love to have the old system back too, but given the time that's passed I'm not sure how much it will be considered.

Here's hoping though! <3

At fisrt we did not have the choice either. It was even worst. We could not decide between coins and XP, the game imposed 1 upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    At fisrt we did not have the choice either. It was even worst. We could not decide between coins and XP, the game imposed 1 upgrade.
    Omg, really? I must be remembering it incorrectly. I didn't use the Academy of Industry much when I first started playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Omg, really? I must be remembering it incorrectly. I didn't use the Academy of Industry much when I first started playing.
    It could have been before you start playing too