Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You May Be Hardcore If...

You May Be Hardcore If...

There is no richter scale for the extent of your Township malady, but perhaps there are some key indicators that you are a kamikaze Township junkie. Let's examine these and perhaps you may have some that you will share with everyone.

1. When you harvest your little gift boxes in the zoo shops, your heart skips a beat when you win a screwdriver.

2. When your battery on your mobile device is getting dangerously low, you do not put it down and take a break,
    but play with your device plugged into the charger.

3. Your t-cash flows like wine in a Regatta.

4. You stop en route in your car to handle some business in your town.

You've got it bad eh?
    Me too!
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

You set your alarm clock or timer so you won't miss...harvesting, planes, trains, Raja etc
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Join the forum so that you can talk about everything Township.
    Township level: 73
    Zoo level: 14
    Town name: Pet Junction
    Co-op Tag: #HE7YZP
    Coop Name: Hearts Haven
    IOS: Android

When you are involved in two person regattas and know all your multiples of 135, from 0 to 4320.

When Ernie asks for help on a train and you know without checking whether he is offering the going rate or the higher rate for said product.

When you use the dealer for ore and know the quantity and price you need, and continue cycling until you get it.

When you create a second Facebook account solely for township.
    Last edited by Kipp; 07-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.
    Level: 116
    Zoo: a hot mess
    Co-op: Vermilion Valley

When you leave your device plugged in 24/7 with extension cord so battery never dies and yet can play just about anywhere in house. Only away for occasional bathroom break.
    Join SAILING THE SEAS we love to share and help.
    Leader: Me, Senorah
    City: Crater Valley
    Symbol: Helm on X'ed purple background
    Tag:​#SY7QF8
    Must understand English
    Friend Code:82RDW6
    City level: 111
    Zoo: 29

When you con your husband into buying you an iPad Mini solely for playing the game at work because your iPhone is too small.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

You wake up to pee in the middle of the night, and while you're at it buy something from Raja and request an item from your coop.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

When you have more than one town on multiple devices/platforms. I used to have two towns going until I dropped one of my tablets and broke it. Have been jonesing for a second tablet since then, just so I can continue that second town.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahaven View Post
    When you have more than one town on multiple devices/platforms. I used to have two towns going until I dropped one of my tablets and broke it. Have been jonesing for a second tablet since then, just so I can continue that second town.
    lol that's hard core
    Level: 116
    Zoo: a hot mess
    Co-op: Vermilion Valley

When you are waiting for someone in the car, obviously playing, and the battery goes low and you start the engine only to recharge it.