Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Très beau jeu mais...

Très beau jeu mais...

Je démissionne !!! Tableau qui te prend toutes tes ressources pour ne pas réussir et ce, juste pour une étoile alors qu'il m'en faut 3 par mission. Il y a de l'exagération. Alors bonne continuation mais moi j'arrête !!!

Dadadoop doop doop
    And another one bites the dust! ☹

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post
    Dadadoop doop doop
    And another one bites the dust! ☹
    I like your helpful replies better.

Sorry, can't help them if they only joined the forum to say goodbye. And I kinda stole this comment from Obtuse.

Occasionally there's nothing you can do or say for people to help them through their troubles.

Yes, maybe they didn't ask for help, but such replies - for which they didn't ask either - won't make them reconsider either. I admit it might be tempting if someone ends with one of these general questions ...
    but this was a first time Poster, just venting. So, why not simply let her; forums are for such, too. But not for this kind of....waving good bye. Your "sorry" is appropriate, IMO.

I also understand that many complaints might get on your nerves a bit, cos repeated so often, and cos you two are the biggest helpers for Gardenscapes here. But the first is the nature of all game fora, as you probably know, so in that case: if you don't have anything nice to say (or helpful)... well, you know the saying.

And as much as I admire Obtuse's memory and comments - and almost the same for you meanwhile, Sage (how can you remember all these levels?!) - I bet there are better posts from Obtuse to copy. ; P

I tip my hat to you, as posters such as yourself are the people that keep me coming back. You've always a maintained kind and professional attitude and give me something to strive for as a forum goer. I will make a more concerted effort in the future to keep my comments on the up and up. Thank you for the reminder.

Désolée, je ne voulais pas provoquer de controverses !! J'étais assez frustrée par le niveau 94 et lorsque j'ai lu qu'une autre personne avait pris 3 semaines pour le réussir cela m'a vraiment découragé !!! Je gagne des boosts mais si je dois tous les utiliser pour un seul niveau, je trouve cela assez désolant. Mais j'avoue que le jeu est vraiment bien fait sauf que certains niveaux sont trop difficile et cela nous bloque pour plusieurs jours sinon semaines pour avancer que d'une mission... Merci !!!!

Well if you are stuck on level 94, you could just read the response I added to that thread and try again, (I remember not finishing that level the first few times because the portals tricked me. Whoever spends 3 weeks on it though is just very unlucky).
    The levels are difficult at times, but it is a necessary part of the game progress, and it is entirely you choice to either cave in and buy your way out, or to keep finding a strategy to win without paying a single coin.

Obtuse, I thank you. That was one uplifting and kind answer - I'm honoured - and a reaction that is like your usual patient and friendly self.

Carole - par Google translation: pas de soucis; Ce n'était pas une controverse, juste un rappel de quelque chose que les «gars» savent déjà. Content de voir que tu veux continuer à essayer le jeu plus loin, et je croise les doigts que les conseils ici t'aideront! Bonne chance et beaucoup de patience!

Carole, no worries; this wasn't controversial, just a reminder of something the 'guys' know already. Glad to see you're willing to try the game further, and I'm crossing fingers that the tips here will help you! Good luck and much patience!
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-02-2017 at 12:47 PM.